Page 49 of 71 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast
Results 385 to 392 of 568

  1. #385
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    BBCrackman's v10 Hybrid
    Posts
    70
    Yes... I have .141 loaded on my PC. I've also had .132 loaded and both give me the same message.



  2. #386
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    2
    Hello just one question

    RIM released the new BES 5.0 server that is supposed to provide Storms with new functionality. However, everyone's leaks including BB here is 4.7xxx.

    Does anyone know when BES 5.0 version will be release to Storms so I can take advantage of the new functonality provided by RIM?

    Thanks

  3. #387
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Ohio
    Device
    Moto Droid/HTC Eris
    OS
    2.0.1/2.1
    Posts
    3,385
    Quote Originally Posted by jschare View Post
    Yes... I have .141 loaded on my PC. I've also had .132 loaded and both give me the same message.
    Ok so both have v5.1 on them? Then yes which ever you would like to use, just choose the downgrade option.



  4. #388
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Ohio
    Device
    Moto Droid/HTC Eris
    OS
    2.0.1/2.1
    Posts
    3,385
    Quote Originally Posted by Lestext View Post
    Hello just one question

    RIM released the new BES 5.0 server that is supposed to provide Storms with new functionality. However, everyone's leaks including BB here is 4.7xxx.

    Does anyone know when BES 5.0 version will be release to Storms so I can take advantage of the new functonality provided by RIM?

    Thanks
    I believe that the only time the BES 5.0 users on the Storm will truly experience the new features, will be when we get a leak or official 5.0

  5. #389
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Stiefler07 View Post
    I believe that the only time the BES 5.0 users on the Storm will truly experience the new features, will be when we get a leak or official 5.0
    That's what I figured. My phone has .141 leaked version and I am just impatient. :burnout:

    Thanks for the update.



  6. #390
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    North East Ohio
    PIN
    3102D902
    Device
    9550 Storm
    OS
    .517
    Posts
    595
    Quote Originally Posted by Lestext View Post
    Hello just one question

    RIM released the new BES 5.0 server that is supposed to provide Storms with new functionality. However, everyone's leaks including BB here is 4.7xxx.

    Does anyone know when BES 5.0 version will be release to Storms so I can take advantage of the new functonality provided by RIM?

    Thanks
    Actually after reading about it, and someone correct me if I stray too far. The BES 5.0 software will tweak your server to allow the storm's already built in features to work. It wont add anything new to the actual phone. The storm has more features than some other models, so thats what it will do. There isnt any new magic stuff in there for the phone itself, just the server. from what I've read you dont have to have a 5.0 OS to run the 5.0 BES.

  7. #391
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Device
    Storm - 9530
    Posts
    112
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    +1 to BM's suggestion. I experience the same problem and that is what fixed it for me too.
    So reboot both things and then do the whole thing over again?

  8. #392
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by caminator View Post
    So reboot both things and then do the whole thing over again?
    Reboot both then try the restore over

Page 49 of 71 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •