Page 33 of 71 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast
Results 257 to 264 of 568

  1. #257
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    PIN
    yes
    Device
    9000/9530/9630/
    OS
    5.0.0.3xx
    Posts
    2,902
    Wirelessly posted

    That is to correct permission errors



  2. #258
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Device
    Storm2 9550
    OS
    5.0.0.451\V6
    Posts
    463
    You did a good job with the memory on this hybrid. It's the best one for me yet. I just wish someone could figure something out to keep the battery from draining so fast. Probably the toughest one yet.

  3. #259
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Christiansburg, VA
    PIN
    ch hitter.
    Device
    storm2 9550 VZW
    Posts
    1,304
    I loaded v5.1 -.132 last night the moment BBC released it...I was one of those waiting patiently.:amish:

    Anyway, my memory stayed in 40's all night. 6:45 AM a scheduled reset happens and I'm at 51. Now at 8:00 PM this evening....I am right at 40.

    What else could you ask for?? ( If anybody thinks of something...I think BBC is still online.) :biglaugh::biglaugh:

    Thanks BBC !!!



  4. #260
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    PIN
    yes
    Device
    9000/9530/9630/
    OS
    5.0.0.3xx
    Posts
    2,902
    Quote Originally Posted by Striker951 View Post
    You did a good job with the memory on this hybrid. It's the best one for me yet. I just wish someone could figure something out to keep the battery from draining so fast. Probably the toughest one yet.
    I will see what I can do about the battery, glad its working well for you!

    Quote Originally Posted by oriofan8 View Post
    I loaded v5.1 -.132 last night the moment BBC released it...I was one of those waiting patiently.:amish:

    Anyway, my memory stayed in 40's all night. 6:45 AM a scheduled reset happens and I'm at 51. Now at 8:00 PM this evening....I am right at 40.

    What else could you ask for?? ( If anybody thinks of something...I think BBC is still online.) :biglaugh::biglaugh:

    Thanks BBC !!!

    Thank you! I appreciate it!

  5. #261
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    PIN
    3059a863
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    Some hybrid
    Posts
    190
    sweet, i was definately a little worried about the mem leak with v5 132, going to try the 141 this time since it seemed to to better with my phone.



  6. #262
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    v4.7.0.132
    Posts
    43
    Quote Originally Posted by bbcrackman View Post
    Wirelessly posted

    Go to options/advanced options/applications/highlight the "phone" do not click/bb button/edit permissions and allow on all, save and exit
    Ok that did not work it is still the same.

  7. #263
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    PIN
    yes
    Device
    9000/9530/9630/
    OS
    5.0.0.3xx
    Posts
    2,902
    Quote Originally Posted by Ak49er View Post
    Ok that did not work it is still the same.
    Is it for some reason running in compatibility mode?

  8. #264
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by Ak49er View Post
    Ok that did not work it is still the same.
    AK49r try this and see if this works

    C>program files>common files>research in motion>shared>loader> (your os folder)>java

    You should see a removed files folder this contains all the files that shrink removed. Scroll down and see if you see VZ Navigator there should be a cod and alx file. If so try installing that alx with loader.exe and see if that fixes your issue.

    If you don't see the files in there that means you did not select to remove them with shrink a os.


    Options #2

    Open shrink a os and click put it back and let it load it all back on the phone and see if that doesn't work.

    If neither of those options works I would wipe and reinstall the OS again.

Page 33 of 71 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •