Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 9 to 16 of 31

  1. #9
    Malbo's Avatar
    Malbo is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA
    PIN
    306054BD
    Device
    9530 Storm
    OS
    4.7.0.hybrid
    Posts
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by cruznthru View Post
    Yes I've done it step by step and it works, but my issue is it only backs up my last two apps. Air traffic control and BB app world. not vymail, google maps, f my life, weatherbug, all games etc.



  2. #10
    Stiefler is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard Follow Stiefler On Twitter
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Ohio
    Device
    Moto Droid/HTC Eris
    OS
    2.0.1/2.1
    Posts
    3,385
    Quote Originally Posted by Malbo View Post
    Yes I've done it step by step and it works, but my issue is it only backs up my last two apps. Air traffic control and BB app world. not vymail, google maps, f my life, weatherbug, all games etc.
    Is that in app loader?

  3. #11
    Malbo's Avatar
    Malbo is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA
    PIN
    306054BD
    Device
    9530 Storm
    OS
    4.7.0.hybrid
    Posts
    52
    Not sure what you mean, but bascally I go through the process and and I get no errors. It completes itself and I search my pin, move the folder and alx to my desktop and open the folder and it only has two cod's in there...

    Should have around 15 for all my apps. For some reason its not seeing my other apps. Only my last two that I downloaded. tried clearing my browser cache dont know what else it could be...



  4. #12
    cruznthru's Avatar
    cruznthru is offline BlackBerryOS Addict
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Device
    9650 & 9530
    Posts
    793
    Quote Originally Posted by Malbo View Post
    Not sure what you mean, but bascally I go through the process and and I get no errors. It completes itself and I search my pin, move the folder and alx to my desktop and open the folder and it only has two cod's in there...

    Should have around 15 for all my apps. For some reason its not seeing my other apps. Only my last two that I downloaded. tried clearing my browser cache dont know what else it could be...
    Try this, see if you find anything:

    click Start > Run, type %temp% click ok,look for your PIN number FOLDER.

  5. #13
    Malbo's Avatar
    Malbo is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA
    PIN
    306054BD
    Device
    9530 Storm
    OS
    4.7.0.hybrid
    Posts
    52
    yes I have the folder...But it only has my last two apps in it...not the rest of them, lol

    is there a way to clear something so that DM sees all my apps maybe...??



  6. #14
    cruznthru's Avatar
    cruznthru is offline BlackBerryOS Addict
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Device
    9650 & 9530
    Posts
    793
    Quote Originally Posted by Malbo View Post
    yes I have the folder...But it only has my last two apps in it...not the rest of them, lol

    is there a way to clear something so that DM sees all my apps maybe...??
    I don't think its going to be a problem with the DM. Do you have a previous backup of the Apps?

  7. #15
    Malbo's Avatar
    Malbo is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA
    PIN
    306054BD
    Device
    9530 Storm
    OS
    4.7.0.hybrid
    Posts
    52
    Yes, I have all the older apps in a separate folder...and the two newer in a different folder... would like to have them all together...

  8. #16
    Bryan is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein Follow Bryan On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by Malbo View Post
    Yes, I have all the older apps in a separate folder...and the two newer in a different folder... would like to have them all together...
    I am sure you are doing this but I thought I would ask just to cover all options. After DM gets done backing up the 3rd party apps, you are copying the folder before hitting cancel correct?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •