downgrading to 75
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: downgrading to 75

  1. #1
    Laney's Avatar
    Laney is offline BlackBerryOS Master
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    2,386

    downgrading to 75

    so, verizon sent me a refurb and i need to send my old phone back. i wanna downgrade to 75 before i ship it off.

    whats the easier way?




  2. #2
    Stiefler is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard Follow Stiefler On Twitter
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Ohio
    Device
    Moto Droid/HTC Eris
    OS
    2.0.1/2.1
    Posts
    3,385
    you could always just completely wipe the phone and send it back, thats what i did with my phone i needed to send back... you know how to wipe the phone?
    Last edited by Stiefler; 05-09-2009 at 01:06 AM.

  3. #3
    Bryan is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein Follow Bryan On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by Laney View Post
    so, verizon sent me a refurb and i need to send my old phone back. i wanna downgrade to 75 before i ship it off.

    whats the easier way?
    Didn't I already walk you through this?

    LOL

  4. #4
    jlevy73's Avatar
    jlevy73 is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    I prefer wiping the phone with a claw hammer.

  5. #5
    Bryan is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein Follow Bryan On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    I prefer wiping the phone with a claw hammer.
    :haha: that is good :haha:

  6. #6
    jnepsa's Avatar
    jnepsa is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    ohio
    PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    5.0.0.428
    Posts
    4,387
    Quote Originally Posted by Laney View Post
    so, verizon sent me a refurb and i need to send my old phone back. i wanna downgrade to 75 before i ship it off.

    whats the easier way?
    lol you guys are killin me... easiest way i have found wipe with JLCMDR then use desktop manager to install .75

  7. #7
    Laney's Avatar
    Laney is offline BlackBerryOS Master
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    2,386
    Quote Originally Posted by Stiefler07 View Post
    you could always just completely wipe the phone and send it back, thats what i did with my phone i needed to send back... you know how to wipe the phone?
    I'm sure I could figure it out... But u could have been a lil more discriptive
    Quote Originally Posted by bmtenney View Post
    Didn't I already walk you through this?

    LOL
    Yes baby... Just getting a second opinion
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    I prefer wiping the phone with a claw hammer.
    Should I know what a claw hammer is?! Lol
    Quote Originally Posted by jnepsa View Post
    lol you guys are killin me... easiest way i have found wipe with JLCMDR then use desktop manager to install .75
    Thank you!!

  8. #8
    jnepsa's Avatar
    jnepsa is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    ohio
    PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    5.0.0.428
    Posts
    4,387
    Quote Originally Posted by Laney View Post
    I'm sure I could figure it out... But u could have been a lil more discriptive

    Yes baby... Just getting a second opinion

    Should I know what a claw hammer is?! Lol

    Thank you!!
    hey no problem and if b gives you trouble lol hey b you got a 9530 on vzw?

  9. #9
    Bryan is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein Follow Bryan On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by jnepsa View Post
    hey no problem and if b gives you trouble lol hey b you got a 9530 on vzw?
    Yep I do

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •