Page 53 of 64 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast
Results 417 to 424 of 509

  1. #417
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    2,578
    Quote Originally Posted by Laney View Post
    sheesh... r u sure you have a storm?!
    :dunno:
    lol, yeah, i've been lucky. Had my issues in the beginning but the memory has always been fairly stable.

    There are some apps out there I will not run, same goes for themes, but I like the way it's gone over the past 6 months.

    I also don't have it packed full like an iphone, I put on what I use and a few others that are just fun. So in total around 15.



  2. #418
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Device
    9530
    OS
    4 7 0 114 hybrid
    Posts
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by skeletallightning View Post
    are there any free apps that offer similar memory monitoring?
    One button to check memory, battery and more: http://www.winc.com/bb/StormStat.jad

  3. #419
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    USSA United Socialist Sates of America
    PIN
    3057DA2F
    Device
    9530
    OS
    148/181 V6
    Posts
    66
    Quote Originally Posted by bmtenney View Post
    Also just for when you reinstall here is what I would do as I have had nothing but issues in the past installing a hybrid on top of a hybrid.

    Install .132 or .141 as your base OS then install the corresponding V5 on top of that. Then install to your phone.
    I have completly wiped the phone using JL. I know I have to put 132 on, but do I delete v.5 and download 132. Then load v 5 over it after I install it?

    Thanks



  4. #420
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by Scubadog View Post
    I have completly wiped the phone using JL. I know I have to put 132 on, but do I delete v.5 and download 132. Then load v 5 over it after I install it?

    Thanks
    Here is what I would do

    go to add/remove programs and delete any OS on your PC
    Download and install .132 to your PC
    Download and install V5 .132 to your PC and over your .132 OS
    Run loader and install to your phone.

  5. #421
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Atlantic Canada
    PIN
    Caution
    Device
    9530 on BELL Canada
    OS
    leaked .591 & Lyricidal's .758 V2 Hybrid
    Posts
    323
    Quote Originally Posted by oriofan8 View Post
    Doesn't sound like a problem to me...any memory leaks ??:alcoholic:
    Not on the phone. The .132 V5 is great. Only my mind is missing a few nodules. :headache:



  6. #422
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    USSA United Socialist Sates of America
    PIN
    3057DA2F
    Device
    9530
    OS
    148/181 V6
    Posts
    66
    Quote Originally Posted by bmtenney View Post
    Here is what I would do

    go to add/remove programs and delete any OS on your PC
    Download and install .132 to your PC
    Download and install V5 .132 to your PC and over your .132 OS
    Run loader and install to your phone.
    Says it loaded....waiting for phone to come back up...drum rolllllllllll

  7. #423
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by Scubadog View Post
    Says it loaded....waiting for phone to come back up...drum rolllllllllll
    Waiting patiently for the results

    Remember when you go to options>about you should see this since you used the .132 OS

    .141/.162

  8. #424
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    USSA United Socialist Sates of America
    PIN
    3057DA2F
    Device
    9530
    OS
    148/181 V6
    Posts
    66
    Quote Originally Posted by soupmeister View Post
    Not on the phone. The .132 V5 is great. Only my mind is missing a few nodules. :headache:
    Did not work. There are no ring tones on this box. Did it the way you said....

    Should I use JL and return it to 75?

Page 53 of 64 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •