Page 37 of 64 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast
Results 289 to 296 of 509

  1. #289
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    USSA United Socialist Sates of America
    PIN
    3057DA2F
    Device
    9530
    OS
    148/181 V6
    Posts
    66
    Quote Originally Posted by nikkig618 View Post
    Did you use shrink-a-os by any chance?
    Nope, just loaded over 132. Used app loader...all went fine...but lost my ring tones.



  2. #290
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by Scubadog View Post
    When I go into media, under ring tones, all...there are none there.
    Ah I see. Did you reload your 3rd party apps?

  3. #291
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    USSA United Socialist Sates of America
    PIN
    3057DA2F
    Device
    9530
    OS
    148/181 V6
    Posts
    66
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    Ah I see. Did you reload your 3rd party apps?
    Everything loaded fine...ESPN...IBerry...just no ring tones...all gone.



  4. #292
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by Scubadog View Post
    Everything loaded fine...ESPN...IBerry...just no ring tones...all gone.
    That's bites. Did you pay for any of them? Hopefully you can just reinstall them.

  5. #293
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    USSA United Socialist Sates of America
    PIN
    3057DA2F
    Device
    9530
    OS
    148/181 V6
    Posts
    66
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    That's bites. Did you pay for any of them? Hopefully you can just reinstall them.
    I'm talking about the ring tones that come with the phone. Now when you call my phone....it doesn't ring...there are no ring tones....kind of a problem....



  6. #294
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by Scubadog View Post
    I'm talking about the ring tones that come with the phone. Now when you call my phone....it doesn't ring...there are no ring tones....kind of a problem....
    Sorry Scuba I am going to back to bed now lol. My brain is not functioning. If it were me I would just wipe the phone and reinstall the OS.

  7. #295
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    USSA United Socialist Sates of America
    PIN
    3057DA2F
    Device
    9530
    OS
    148/181 V6
    Posts
    66
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    Sorry Scuba I am going to back to bed now lol. My brain is not functioning. If it were me I would just wipe the phone and reinstall the OS.
    Well, who is coming into relieve you.

  8. #296
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by Scubadog View Post
    Well, who is coming into relieve you.
    LMAO, Shane or BBC

Page 37 of 64 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •