Page 38 of 42 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 ... LastLast
Results 297 to 304 of 329

  1. #297
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Lubbock, TX aka Texa
    PIN
    all u gott
    Device
    VZW Storm 9530
    OS
    Changes too often to
    Posts
    518
    pretty sure ur gonna have to install the entire os and just swap radios from it



  2. #298
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Device
    storm
    OS
    4.7
    Posts
    39

    .109 radio

    yeah thats fine problem is I cant find the .109 os to download it
    :banghead:

  3. #299
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538



  4. #300
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Device
    storm
    OS
    4.7
    Posts
    39

    .109 radio file

    Thank you gentleman for your quick response. I have 141 with v5 and the radio is up and down up and down. If I remember right 109 was alot smoother not so up and down? anyone else have any suggestions sorry if im out of forum :banghead:

  5. #301
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Shasta Lake, CA
    PIN
    30620ff8
    Device
    Storm 9530 VZW
    OS
    .141/.174
    Posts
    27
    Battery pull mem at 34.2. Made sure only the standard 5 apps are running. 1 hour of no activity (not even email) and down to 28.2. Perhaps I just have a leaky Storm.

    Other than this issue I am enjoying this hybrid OS. Thank you



  6. #302
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Ohio
    Device
    Moto Droid/HTC Eris
    OS
    2.0.1/2.1
    Posts
    3,385
    Quote Originally Posted by admiral70 View Post
    Battery pull mem at 34.2. Made sure only the standard 5 apps are running. 1 hour of no activity (not even email) and down to 28.2. Perhaps I just have a leaky Storm.

    Other than this issue I am enjoying this hybrid OS. Thank you
    What apps and theme are you running?
    EDIT just saw your signature lol, did you do 3 batt pulls for 60 secs after loading up the OS?
    Last edited by Stiefler; 05-13-2009 at 02:09 PM.

  7. #303
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Shasta Lake, CA
    PIN
    30620ff8
    Device
    Storm 9530 VZW
    OS
    .141/.174
    Posts
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by Stiefler07 View Post
    What apps and theme are you running?
    EDIT just saw your signature lol, did you do 3 batt pulls for 60 secs after loading up the OS?
    Let's clarify, with BB on just pull batter out for 1 min. Put back in and let boot up and then do the same thing 2 more times?

    If that is correct then no not the way described above. Should I go ahead and do that now?

    Thanks for the quick response.

  8. #304
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by admiral70 View Post
    Let's clarify, with BB on just pull batter out for 1 min. Put back in and let boot up and then do the same thing 2 more times?

    If that is correct then no not the way described above. Should I go ahead and do that now?

    Thanks for the quick response.
    yep you got it

Page 38 of 42 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •