Page 21 of 42 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 168 of 329

  1. #161
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Device
    9530
    Posts
    7
    HELP!!!! I had .132 before I downloaded the 141 V5 Hybrid...which I have because I am at .141 and .174.....BUT I lost all of my contacts, messages, etc.



  2. #162
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny-5 View Post
    Yes give it a day or two of use and if it still giving you issues try the next one that you havent tried out. Out of curiousity which one did you go with? 141 or 132?
    I loved .141 on my phone but it wasnt sable so I went back to V4. I did a fresh wipe and loaded .141V5. Battery sucks, signal sucks, memory stablity sucks, browser sucks, accelerator gets stuck all the time, pictures and webpages dont load I really could go on and on. Ill try it a few more days (if i can even make it through the day today with it) and then I will try .132V5 and see if that helps. Never had any of these issues with any other OS like this one though, may be to soon to tell.

  3. #163
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Nor Cal
    Device
    9530 Storm
    OS
    Constantly Changing so lost track!?!
    Posts
    400
    Quote Originally Posted by Taylor02 View Post
    HELP!!!! I had .132 before I downloaded the 141 V5 Hybrid...which I have because I am at .141 and .174.....BUT I lost all of my contacts, messages, etc.
    How did you update the OS? Did you do a backup? What exact process did you do?



  4. #164
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    PIN
    yes
    Device
    9000/9530/9630/
    OS
    5.0.0.3xx
    Posts
    2,902
    Quote Originally Posted by Taylor02 View Post
    HELP!!!! I had .132 before I downloaded the 141 V5 Hybrid...which I have because I am at .141 and .174.....BUT I lost all of my contacts, messages, etc.
    Did you back up your data? Look in My Documents there should be a file named "LoaderBackup.ipd(05/09/09) this is the back up of your data created by the Loader.exe program. Just open your DM and go to Backup / Restore and click restore. A window will open and choose that backup of whatever date you have in there and click open. This will reload all of your info.
    Last edited by bbcrackman; 05-09-2009 at 11:53 AM.

  5. #165
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Device
    9530
    Posts
    7
    Yup did a back up on DM. then downloaded V5 .141 hyrbid....followed BBcrackmans steps then deleted the vendor file, used app loader (said yes to the back up here with messages)...then let it do its thing



  6. #166
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Nor Cal
    Device
    9530 Storm
    OS
    Constantly Changing so lost track!?!
    Posts
    400
    Quote Originally Posted by deanh8 View Post
    I loved .141 on my phone but it wasnt sable so I went back to V4. I did a fresh wipe and loaded .141V5. Battery sucks, signal sucks, memory stablity sucks, browser sucks, accelerator gets stuck all the time, pictures and webpages dont load I really could go on and on. Ill try it a few more days (if i can even make it through the day today with it) and then I will try .132V5 and see if that helps. Never had any of these issues with any other OS like this one though, may be to soon to tell.

    If you want my opinion....jump ship now and do a wipe and go with 132!! Thats my advice to you. I never liked 141 and Ive always had issues with it as you stated previously! 132 isnt the greatest either but its hella of alot better than 141!

    But if you want to try it out for a few days go for it. Let us know how it goes

  7. #167
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Device
    9530
    Posts
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by bbcrackman View Post
    Did you back up your data? Look in My Documents there should be a file named "LoaderBackup.ipd(05/09/09) this is the back up of your data created by the Loader.exe program. Just open your DM and go to Backup / Restore and click restore. A window will open and choose that backup of whatever date you have in there and click open. This will reload all of your info.
    Will try this and report back

  8. #168
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Nor Cal
    Device
    9530 Storm
    OS
    Constantly Changing so lost track!?!
    Posts
    400
    Quote Originally Posted by Taylor02 View Post
    Yup did a back up on DM. then downloaded V5 .141 hyrbid....followed BBcrackmans steps then deleted the vendor file, used app loader (said yes to the back up here with messages)...then let it do its thing
    Use DM and do a restore and point it to as BBCM stated in Documents where most of the time it saves it. Use the current date and you should be good

Page 21 of 42 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •