1. Manage Connections
2. Select "Mobile Network Options"
3. Network Technology: Change to 1XEV
bmtenney: that was the first thing I did when I first noticed it a few days after upgrading (I upgraded a couple days after v5's release) thinking that would fix it.
Well, I took it out and reset it, if the problem arises again I'll just remove it and see what happens. Then I would just have to find a place to keep it and not lose it.
Wirelessly posted (9530)
Let us know how it goes :)Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowmonk
So I just found this out.
Ubertwitter does not work with this build and the 90 radio code. It keeps resetting the phone.
Twitterberry works fine with it.
Just an fyi for the tmob people that may be running into these problems.
I've come to realize that my problem with the rebooting and the 132/122 radio actually had nothing to do with the radio file itself. I downloaded the beejive beta version for the storm and even if it was not running it was the culprit. I removed it and now all is good.