Page 13 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
Results 97 to 104 of 329

  1. #97
    Crickee's Avatar
    Crickee is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Fort Defiance, VA
    PIN
    which one? I've lost count!
    Device
    9800
    OS
    Let me check!
    Posts
    275
    BBC,:You_Rock_Emoticon: AGAIN! Install went smooth, so far excellent! I thought v4 was the best for me so far, and I was hesitant to change. It is working great, I got a prl version with this os that I have been wanting, so I will see what happens. I found out yesterday, that my Alltel account will be 100% converted to VZ on May 30, I am curious if I will see any changes with operation. Thanks for all your hard work for us!



  2. #98
    bbcrackman's Avatar
    bbcrackman is offline BlackBerryOS Grand Master
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    PIN
    yes
    Device
    9000/9530/9630/
    OS
    5.0.0.3xx
    Posts
    2,902
    Quote Originally Posted by Crickee View Post
    BBC,:You_Rock_Emoticon: AGAIN! Install went smooth, so far excellent! I thought v4 was the best for me so far, and I was hesitant to change. It is working great, I got a prl version with this os that I have been wanting, so I will see what happens. I found out yesterday, that my Alltel account will be 100% converted to VZ on May 30, I am curious if I will see any changes with operation. Thanks for all your hard work for us!

    Glad to here it is working so well for you! You shouldnt see any diffferences with the change over. But if you do, let us know. It will be interesting to see how VZW intergrates Alltel into their system.

  3. #99
    Crickee's Avatar
    Crickee is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Fort Defiance, VA
    PIN
    which one? I've lost count!
    Device
    9800
    OS
    Let me check!
    Posts
    275
    You bet! I will definitely let you know of any changes. I have to return the support I have received here!



  4. #100
    bbcrackman's Avatar
    bbcrackman is offline BlackBerryOS Grand Master
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    PIN
    yes
    Device
    9000/9530/9630/
    OS
    5.0.0.3xx
    Posts
    2,902
    Quote Originally Posted by Crickee View Post
    You bet! I will definitely let you know of any changes. I have to return the support I have received here!
    Thanks Crickee!!!

  5. #101
    bbcrackman's Avatar
    bbcrackman is offline BlackBerryOS Grand Master
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    PIN
    yes
    Device
    9000/9530/9630/
    OS
    5.0.0.3xx
    Posts
    2,902

    BBCrackmans v5 findings and fixes

    Please post all you findings, fixes or any other observation you have here.
    Support questions too.



  6. #102
    Orio's Avatar
    Orio is offline BlackBerryOS Fanatic
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Christiansburg, VA
    PIN
    ch hitter.
    Device
    storm2 9550 VZW
    Posts
    1,304
    I switched from .141 v5 to .132 v5 just now. .141 never worked well for me, especially memory wise. It was always very erratic...up 6 down 8 up 4 down 7...well .141 v5 was like that too, so I credit that to .141

    I'll bet .132 will be smooth as glass...

    Will report back tomorrow...late, as my oldest son graduates from Radford University tomorrow...BS computer science. Has had an internship for the last 2 years with the US Army (civilian)....and is staying with them...with a nice raise!!

  7. #103
    jlevy73's Avatar
    jlevy73 is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by oriofan8 View Post
    I switched from .141 v5 to .132 v5 just now. .141 never worked well for me, especially memory wise. It was always very erratic...up 6 down 8 up 4 down 7...well .141 v5 was like that too, so I credit that to .141

    I'll bet .132 will be smooth as glass...

    Will report back tomorrow...late, as my oldest son graduates from Radford University tomorrow...BS computer science. Has had an internship for the last 2 years with the US Army (civilian)....and is staying with them...with a nice raise!!
    Congrats to your son! I always like 132 better as well. V5-132 has been great I think you will like it.

  8. #104
    Orio's Avatar
    Orio is offline BlackBerryOS Fanatic
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Christiansburg, VA
    PIN
    ch hitter.
    Device
    storm2 9550 VZW
    Posts
    1,304
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    Congrats to your son! I always like 132 better as well. V5-132 has been great I think you will like it.
    Thanks...

    .132 v4 was the best for me so far, and I believe v5 will top that.

Page 13 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •