Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 25 to 32 of 39

  1. #25
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    PIN
    312939D8
    Device
    9550
    OS
    5.0.0.607
    Posts
    450
    My girl has been running this for awhile now and she hasn't had to many issues with it. Yes the camera bar is gone however pressing the Right convience key will take the picture so she is satisfied...
    Posted via mobile device



  2. #26
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Illinois
    PIN
    333C8F0F
    Device
    Z10/PB32
    OS
    10.1.2009/2.1.0.840
    Carrier
    Verizon
    Posts
    280
    Quote Originally Posted by joshjamie View Post
    Hey Mike,

    This is the best combination I have ever run. I still have minimal battery and memory drain. I've tried all functions of the phone with no issues. The red button works no problem, no issues with the camera or video camera. Telnav works with no hitches and.the transition speed from app to app is unbelievable.

    Browser speed is still slow but that's why we have opera mini. The only issue I have and I think its theme related, is when I create or rename a folder the typing area goes black. All in all not a big deal as everything is fine once I save it.

    If you do load the 685 as a base win the 758 hybrid, just remember to do about 8 - 12 battery pulls. It took 8 with me.

    I really don't think the 9530 could get any better than this with future hybrids but Lyricidal always pulls off a miracle.
    Posted via mobile device
    Did you include the 6.0 files as well? I did. I didn't do many pulls and at one point my screen was unresponsive. I did like a ten minute pull and it was working fine after that. I did notice that when using the camera, there are no on screen images(buttons flash all the stuff like usual. And my tones a little lound and distorted. Didn't notice any problems during calls but wasn't aware there was an issue with the red button.
    Posted via mobile device

  3. #27
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Kitchener
    PIN
    Bell
    Device
    Z10
    OS
    10.0.10.85
    Posts
    545
    Quote Originally Posted by MJS View Post
    Did you include the 6.0 files as well? I did. I didn't do many pulls and at one point my screen was unresponsive. I did like a ten minute pull and it was working fine after that. I did notice that when using the camera, there are no on screen images(buttons flash all the stuff like usual. And my tones a little lound and distorted. Didn't notice any problems during calls but wasn't aware there was an issue with the red button.
    Posted via mobile device
    I've tried the 6.0 files and got rid of them immediately. The only successful way is to wipe the phone and reload everything. The 6.0 files will work ok but after about a week you will notice massive memory drain.

    I've been using the 685 and 758 combo for a few days now and my memory drain has been 4 mb only.
    Posted via mobile device



  4. #28
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Illinois
    PIN
    333C8F0F
    Device
    Z10/PB32
    OS
    10.1.2009/2.1.0.840
    Carrier
    Verizon
    Posts
    280
    Quote Originally Posted by joshjamie View Post
    I've tried the 6.0 files and got rid of them immediately. The only successful way is to wipe the phone and reload everything. The 6.0 files will work ok but after about a week you will notice massive memory drain.

    I've been using the 685 and 758 combo for a few days now and my memory drain has been 4 mb only.
    Posted via mobile device
    Nice. I guess I'll remove those 6.0 files. Do you still have the camera issues.-nothing on screen but what's viewed through the lens?
    Posted via mobile device

  5. #29
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Kitchener
    PIN
    Bell
    Device
    Z10
    OS
    10.0.10.85
    Posts
    545
    Quote Originally Posted by MJS View Post
    Nice. I guess I'll remove those 6.0 files. Do you still have the camera issues.-nothing on screen but what's viewed through the lens?
    Posted via mobile device
    I have no loss of function for any app or phone. I have all the screen buttons for the camera and video camera. All of my phone buttons work as they should.
    Posted via mobile device



  6. #30
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Hilltop, TACO-ma, Wash.
    PIN
    307959E6
    Device
    Antique 9530
    OS
    Whatever works today
    Posts
    353
    My g/f's camera went bad on her storm 1 and it was actually a physical (hardware) problem. The only way we were able to get it fixed was by replacement. If you go that route, don't forget to wipe the device and install the official OS before getting it checked by customer service. It would also be a good idea to make a good copy of everything on your SD card and remove anything you don't want seen by CS. I say this mainly because a lot of people have "personal" stuff on their devices, and you don't want to share that with customer service...

  7. #31
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Illinois
    PIN
    333C8F0F
    Device
    Z10/PB32
    OS
    10.1.2009/2.1.0.840
    Carrier
    Verizon
    Posts
    280
    Quote Originally Posted by joshjamie View Post
    I have no loss of function for any app or phone. I have all the screen buttons for the camera and video camera. All of my phone buttons work as they should.
    Posted via mobile device
    I gotta check this out. I will get back to you tomorrow.
    Posted via mobile device

  8. #32
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Stokesdale, NC
    Device
    Blackberry Storm 1
    OS
    .591 COVERED WITH A "BRID"
    Posts
    101
    this is correct my storm is running great with the .685 with lyrics brid over it browser is fast transitions are smooth, just do a few battery pulls and your set.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •