Page 79 of 85 FirstFirst ... 29697778798081 ... LastLast
Results 625 to 632 of 674

  1. #625
    p.kruijt is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    NL
    PIN
    -up
    Device
    BB9500 Storm
    OS
    .113
    Posts
    9
    Hi bbcrackman,
    after reading through pages and pages you're the man who's making things work. As to the .114 hybrid-version for the 9500, If you need a "9500 testlocation" I'm yours. Right now I'm running the "official VF 1.13" firmware

    Quote Originally Posted by bbcrackman View Post
    The Hybrid that is currently available is not compatiable with the 9500. However, I have been working on it...
    So, as soon as you feel you've worked out a 9500-compatible FW

    Thnx,
    Peter



  2. #626
    Brett Wyman is offline BlackBerryOS Master
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    CT
    Device
    Tour
    OS
    .230
    Posts
    2,198
    Hey pkruijt. Def PM about testing the 9500 version!! He needs a few testers.

  3. #627
    jagivant is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    12
    Just a quick question about installation... Can you think of any issue in pasting the Hybrid file into an installed .75 OS file? For whatever reason my system will not recognize any of the leaked betas. I've deleted and reinstalled DM several times, I've downgraded to DM 4.6, I've wiped the phone with JL Commander, I even swapped the phone....nada. But, If I paste it into the official release it works like a charm and installs .114, 136 which has been running and working incredibly well on my phone for 3 days now.

    Just wanted to double check as I'm planning to download the new hybrid in a few hours and am anticipating having to do the same thing.

    Thank you!



  4. #628
    bbcrackman's Avatar
    bbcrackman is offline BlackBerryOS Grand Master
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    PIN
    yes
    Device
    9000/9530/9630/
    OS
    5.0.0.3xx
    Posts
    2,902
    Quote Originally Posted by jagivant View Post
    Just a quick question about installation... Can you think of any issue in pasting the Hybrid file into an installed .75 OS file? For whatever reason my system will not recognize any of the leaked betas. I've deleted and reinstalled DM several times, I've downgraded to DM 4.6, I've wiped the phone with JL Commander, I even swapped the phone....nada. But, If I paste it into the official release it works like a charm and installs .114, 136 which has been running and working incredibly well on my phone for 3 days now.

    Just wanted to double check as I'm planning to download the new hybrid in a few hours and am anticipating having to do the same thing.

    Thank you!
    Did you ever delete the vendor.xml file for any of the Beta's you tried to install? It will work, however I would be concerned about any residule effects installing over .75 may have, not that there would be any. I prefer to install over the core product.

  5. #629
    jagivant is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by bbcrackman View Post
    Did you ever delete the vendor.xml file for any of the Beta's you tried to install? It will work, however I would be concerned about any residule effects installing over .75 may have, not that there would be any. I prefer to install over the core product.
    I did delete it. No luck with that either. Thanks for the feedback though. At least I know it should be OK if I have to do it again.



  6. #630
    gixxerjoe is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    PIN
    askme
    Device
    9530
    OS
    4.7.0.109
    Posts
    22
    Ok I tried to follow the video step by step and got both the .114 OS downloaded and installed to my PC. As well as the hybrid OS that was posted. I got everything copied into the right places just like it was said in the video. But when I went to run the app loader it did not even find a OS available to install. Any suggestions on where I went wrong?

  7. #631
    Brett Wyman is offline BlackBerryOS Master
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    CT
    Device
    Tour
    OS
    .230
    Posts
    2,198
    You first installed the .114 to your computer correct? Then copied and pasted the hybrid files into that .114 directory?

  8. #632
    Neolantis's Avatar
    Neolantis is offline BlackBerryOS Grand Master Follow Neolantis On Twitter
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    2,578
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerjoe View Post
    Ok I tried to follow the video step by step and got both the .114 OS downloaded and installed to my PC. As well as the hybrid OS that was posted. I got everything copied into the right places just like it was said in the video. But when I went to run the app loader it did not even find a OS available to install. Any suggestions on where I went wrong?
    Run the loaderApplication from the C:/ program files/ common files/ research in motion/ apploader/ folder
    The icon looks like a phone

Page 79 of 85 FirstFirst ... 29697778798081 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •