Page 68 of 85 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078 ... LastLast
Results 537 to 544 of 674

  1. #537
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    USSA United Socialist Sates of America
    PIN
    3057DA2F
    Device
    9530
    OS
    148/181 V6
    Posts
    66

    Really getting bad

    Quote Originally Posted by bbcrackman View Post
    Did you set one up on the device, the only way you will be able to access is to enter the password. If you dont have a password on your device that could be an issue

    What DM are you using? 4.7?
    I have a password on the device. It locks, and the pass word works. When I plug the BB into the usb, with device manager open, it will ask for the password and accept it. When i hit the "none" button and the pull down, there are 15 pins in the list, all of the same. I have reloaded .114 hybrid through the dm. So obviously it is talking to it somehow. All of my data is gone on my phone, do have it backed up.



  2. #538
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    USA
    PIN
    LOL...yeah, right!
    Device
    BB Storm 9550 - Verizon
    OS
    v5.0.0.607
    Posts
    246
    Quote Originally Posted by bbcrackman View Post
    A good program to have so you dont always have to pull the battery is Softpull. It does a simulated battery pull. If your interested it is in the 3rd party applications area in the main forum. Once you get it installed we have to make some setting adjustments for it to work correctly but its really simple
    I already have that one. It works just fine for me, but there's that keyboard problem where you can't get rid of it, but I've learned to work around it. Is there a way to fix that?

  3. #539
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    PIN
    yes
    Device
    9000/9530/9630/
    OS
    5.0.0.3xx
    Posts
    2,902
    Quote Originally Posted by T-Rob View Post
    I already have that one. It works just fine for me, but there's that keyboard problem where you can't get rid of it, but I've learned to work around it. Is there a way to fix that?
    They new hybrid file contained the fix. Updating might have corrupted the file. When did you download the Hybrid?



  4. #540
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    USA
    PIN
    LOL...yeah, right!
    Device
    BB Storm 9550 - Verizon
    OS
    v5.0.0.607
    Posts
    246
    Quote Originally Posted by bbcrackman View Post
    They new hybrid file contained the fix. Updating might have corrupted the file. When did you download the Hybrid?
    Just tonight.

  5. #541
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Pa
    PIN
    yes
    OS
    5.0.xxx/.40
    Posts
    1,626
    Quote Originally Posted by T-Rob View Post
    I already have that one. It works just fine for me, but there's that keyboard problem where you can't get rid of it, but I've learned to work around it. Is there a way to fix that?
    Crackman, I think hes talking about his softreset program. T-Rob, try going to the app in adavanced options and change the compatibility.



  6. #542
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    PIN
    303..........
    Device
    Blackberry Storm 9530
    OS
    4.7.0.114
    Posts
    16
    bbcrackman, mine shows 4.7.0.114 (Platform 4.0.0.143) I did something wrong? Also, how can I have themes?

  7. #543
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    USA
    PIN
    LOL...yeah, right!
    Device
    BB Storm 9550 - Verizon
    OS
    v5.0.0.607
    Posts
    246
    Quote Originally Posted by Shanepark2 View Post
    Crackman, I think hes talking about his softreset program. T-Rob, try going to the app in adavanced options and change the compatibility.
    That fixed it...thanks!!

    T

  8. #544
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    USA
    PIN
    LOL...yeah, right!
    Device
    BB Storm 9550 - Verizon
    OS
    v5.0.0.607
    Posts
    246
    Quote Originally Posted by denish08 View Post
    bbcrackman, mine shows 4.7.0.114 (Platform 4.0.0.143) I did something wrong? Also, how can I have themes?
    I'm showing platform .136...did I do something wrong?

Page 68 of 85 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •