Page 49 of 85 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast
Results 385 to 392 of 674

  1. #385
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    PIN
    yes
    Device
    9000/9530/9630/
    OS
    5.0.0.3xx
    Posts
    2,902
    Quote Originally Posted by golfhunter28 View Post
    I pressed BB/ the show all and those are still missing. I looked at my wife's Storm and hers does not have a Phone Icon but mine now has one but missing the ones mentioned.
    resend the service books and the bb registration on your wifes device and she will have the phone icon.

    When you installed the OS, those were options to install, do you remeber if you check them or left them blank



  2. #386
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    4.7.0.141/162 v5.1
    Posts
    95
    Quote Originally Posted by bbcrackman View Post
    resend the service books and the bb registration on your wifes device and she will have the phone icon.

    When you installed the OS, those were options to install, do you remeber if you check them or left them blank
    I did not put the new OS on hers.
    I didn't check anything I guess I goofed. What do I need to do now?

  3. #387
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    PIN
    yes
    Device
    9000/9530/9630/
    OS
    5.0.0.3xx
    Posts
    2,902
    Quote Originally Posted by golfhunter28 View Post
    I did not put the new OS on hers.
    I didn't check anything I guess I goofed. What do I need to do now?
    No goof, no worries
    Is the hybrid still installed on your PC. If so, run the loader program again and check those programs that you want installled and reload them. That should take care of it.



  4. #388
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    4.7.0.141/162 v5.1
    Posts
    95
    Yes its still installed. I will just need to open up the file and run the loader and thats it?

  5. #389
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    4.7.0.141/162 v5.1
    Posts
    95
    I will try it in the morning before I go to work. Thanks for all your help.



  6. #390
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    PIN
    yes
    Device
    9000/9530/9630/
    OS
    5.0.0.3xx
    Posts
    2,902
    Quote Originally Posted by golfhunter28 View Post
    I will try it in the morning before I go to work. Thanks for all your help.
    You are welcome. If you have issues tomorrow just post here and I will get right to it. Have a great night golfhunter28!

  7. #391
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    4.7.0.114 (platform .136)
    Posts
    4
    Thanks for the quick reply. I'd done a battery pull after I'd installed .114H. Did another just now. Will monitor progress and report findings.

  8. #392
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    PIN
    3055a62f
    Device
    BlackBerry Storm 9530
    Posts
    3
    quick question what radio file is used in your hybrid?
    so far i just installed it and it's running nice! props to you bbcrackman.

Page 49 of 85 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •