Page 43 of 85 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast
Results 337 to 344 of 674

  1. #337
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    PIN
    yes
    Device
    9000/9530/9630/
    OS
    5.0.0.3xx
    Posts
    2,902
    Quote Originally Posted by mikedh View Post
    bbcrackman....

    Thanks for the hybrid, I just loaded it on my 9530 and will give it a shot and see how I like it. I have been running beta's since release in november and really love this phone but getting tired of wating for an official release. .109 was great but keyboard was still a little sluggish and couldnt keep up with me, and hated not being able to send Pix's Vid's with it.
    Welcome to BlackBerryOS mikedh! I hope you enjoy the Hybrid as much as I do. How is it running for you? If you ever have any questions please post them in the forum.



  2. #338
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    OOAKPC .148/.151/5.0 V5.9
    Posts
    12
    BBcrackman...does the Hybrid address the color depth issue that seemed to be a non-issue with .90 or .99 (don't remember which)? Does it also have the larger keys? Thanks.

  3. #339
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    CT
    Device
    Tour
    OS
    .230
    Posts
    2,198
    Quote Originally Posted by daddeeo View Post
    BBcrackman...does the Hybrid address the color depth issue that seemed to be a non-issue with .90 or .99 (don't remember which)? Does it also have the larger keys? Thanks.
    This hybrid does not fix that color depth problem and does not contain the bigger keyboard. Those were in the .90 OS. You can still obtain both of those if you replace the hybrid CDMA file with the CDMA file from .90.



  4. #340
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    bama
    PIN
    what's tha
    Device
    DROID
    OS
    2.0
    Posts
    1,210
    i just wanted to give my thanks for this hybrid. i have been a little scared of hybrids in the past but when i upgraded to .114 i realized i couldn't live with it and found this hybrid. i'm a pinstack regular but will visit here now because of the great hybrid.
    thanks again

  5. #341
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    bama
    PIN
    what's tha
    Device
    DROID
    OS
    2.0
    Posts
    1,210
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackberryOS View Post
    This hybrid does not fix that color depth problem and does not contain the bigger keyboard. Those were in the .90 OS. You can still obtain both of those if you replace the hybrid CDMA file with the CDMA file from .90.
    if i do this will it require a complete os reinstall or will it just update the current hybrid os?



  6. #342
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    2,578
    I'm glad that BBC and the others could help you...even happier that you have decided to stick around.

    Welcome catside

  7. #343
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Tennessee
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    .114/.113 Hyrbid
    Posts
    1
    Worked perfect. Thanks man. Much appreciated!

  8. #344
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    bama
    PIN
    what's tha
    Device
    DROID
    OS
    2.0
    Posts
    1,210
    Quote Originally Posted by Neolantis View Post
    I'm glad that BBC and the others could help you...even happier that you have decided to stick around.

    Welcome catside
    thanks....and your avatar is FREAKIN me out

Page 43 of 85 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •