Page 34 of 85 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484 ... LastLast
Results 265 to 272 of 674

  1. #265
    bbcrackman's Avatar
    bbcrackman is offline BlackBerryOS Grand Master
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    PIN
    yes
    Device
    9000/9530/9630/
    OS
    5.0.0.3xx
    Posts
    2,902
    Quote Originally Posted by jcstayhigh365 View Post
    I am a new BB user n new to this site, so please excuse my dumbness. LOL. i just downloaded ur hybrid n the .114, i have backedup my phone. can u explain the next step 2 me a lil more step by step please.
    Welcome to BlackBerryOS jcstayhigh365!

    Did you overwrite the files in the loader files folder?



  2. #266
    Neolantis's Avatar
    Neolantis is offline BlackBerryOS Grand Master Follow Neolantis On Twitter
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    2,578
    have you unzipped the file check out the first post of this thread

  3. #267
    jcstayhigh365 is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Da City Dat Dont Sleep, N.Y.C
    Device
    BlackBerry Storm 9530
    Posts
    9
    i did overwrite the files, nothing popped up. still had that 1 folder with the .114. i went back 2 apploader n deleted the vendor file. then double clicked on loader exe. that bought up another with where i could check or un check apps. i got a message about successful something n thats it. my phone didnt reboot or anything. did i miss something ?????



  4. #268
    bbcrackman's Avatar
    bbcrackman is offline BlackBerryOS Grand Master
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    PIN
    yes
    Device
    9000/9530/9630/
    OS
    5.0.0.3xx
    Posts
    2,902
    Quote Originally Posted by jcstayhigh365 View Post
    i did overwrite the files, nothing popped up. still had that 1 folder with the .114. i went back 2 apploader n deleted the vendor file. then double clicked on loader exe. that bought up another with where i could check or un check apps. i got a message about successful something n thats it. my phone didnt reboot or anything. did i miss something ?????
    jc if you go back to page 16,17 and 18 I posted a bunch of pics, take a look at those and see if you missed something. if not, post again and we will be here to help

  5. #269
    lr20037 is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    113/114 hybrid
    Posts
    1
    How is the battery holding with this hybrid 114? I did the 113/114 and the battery life has lasted longer than on previous beta, which now holds for more than 24 hours.



  6. #270
    mickrg123's Avatar
    mickrg123 is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Device
    9550
    OS
    5.0 HYBRID
    Posts
    145
    BB I just finished the install. I loaded .114 on laptop, extracted hybrid, copy and paste it in .114 loader file said yes to overright. Installed with loader exe.

    Says 114 on phone but problem is no dial pad so this tells me no hybrid just .114 correct?

  7. #271
    bbcrackman's Avatar
    bbcrackman is offline BlackBerryOS Grand Master
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    PIN
    yes
    Device
    9000/9530/9630/
    OS
    5.0.0.3xx
    Posts
    2,902
    Quote Originally Posted by lr20037 View Post
    How is the battery holding with this hybrid 114? I did the 113/114 and the battery life has lasted longer than on previous beta, which now holds for more than 24 hours.
    Im at 68% and I use it all day long, BES, BIS, SMS, MMS, AIM, BBM and phone. It seems to holding well.

  8. #272
    bbcrackman's Avatar
    bbcrackman is offline BlackBerryOS Grand Master
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    PIN
    yes
    Device
    9000/9530/9630/
    OS
    5.0.0.3xx
    Posts
    2,902
    Quote Originally Posted by mickrg123 View Post
    BB I just finished the install. I loaded .114 on laptop, extracted hybrid, copy and paste it in .114 loader file said yes to overright. Installed with loader exe.

    Says 114 on phone but problem is no dial pad so this tells me no hybrid just .114 correct?
    go to Options> about and tell be the version and platform

Page 34 of 85 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •