Page 19 of 85 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast
Results 145 to 152 of 674

  1. #145
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    PIN
    yes
    Device
    9000/9530/9630/
    OS
    5.0.0.3xx
    Posts
    2,902
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrt Bus View Post
    I did a google search as well and found the same answer.. funny thing is.. I go into the registry and cant find this KEY!! anywhere.....

    Now Im totally lost... explains why Im getting this error..as its not there! So wonder "where" it goes, meaning under which heading and how it disappeared in the first place.. as I installed 4.7.0.109 device software just fine....

    PS. .Thanks for your help on this... Im frustrated ...... .... ...
    Did you try and download the registry software from the link I sent. Dont know if that will help



  2. #146
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    PIN
    yes
    Device
    9000/9530/9630/
    OS
    5.0.0.3xx
    Posts
    2,902
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrt Bus View Post
    I did a google search as well and found the same answer.. funny thing is.. I go into the registry and cant find this KEY!! anywhere.....

    Now Im totally lost... explains why Im getting this error..as its not there! So wonder "where" it goes, meaning under which heading and how it disappeared in the first place.. as I installed 4.7.0.109 device software just fine....

    PS. .Thanks for your help on this... Im frustrated ...... .... ...

    Did you unhide all files and folders, it is possible it is hidden

  3. #147
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Somwhere around here........
    PIN
    Im pretty sure I have one....
    Device
    9530
    OS
    x.114
    Posts
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by bbcrackman View Post
    Did you unhide all files and folders, it is possible it is hidden
    Yes.. I downloaded the software, just couldnt figure out where the installation happens, ie meaning where the actual program goes.

    In the registry, there are "hidden" folders/files??

    Edit: Nevermind..found the .exe file .. when I double click on it..a CMD window flashes and thats it... hmmm..
    Last edited by Shrt Bus; 03-12-2009 at 07:42 PM.



  4. #148
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    north carolina
    Device
    STORM 9530
    OS
    5.0.0.0.140
    Posts
    67
    were are u seeing .136 the hybrid doesnt show .136

  5. #149
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    PIN
    yes
    Device
    9000/9530/9630/
    OS
    5.0.0.3xx
    Posts
    2,902
    Quote Originally Posted by moosc View Post
    were are u seeing .136 the hybrid doesnt show .136


    On your device Options> About



  6. #150
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    north carolina
    Device
    STORM 9530
    OS
    5.0.0.0.140
    Posts
    67
    im finished its kicking my azz even after getting the your file pasted it still on only shows .114- .143.. then the DM cant find it to load. never had this much trouble...

  7. #151
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    PIN
    yes
    Device
    9000/9530/9630/
    OS
    5.0.0.3xx
    Posts
    2,902
    Quote Originally Posted by moosc View Post
    im finished its kicking my azz even after getting the your file pasted it still on only shows .114- .143.. then the DM cant find it to load. never had this much trouble...
    no worries, Im here to help. What OS are you running on your PC

  8. #152
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    north carolina
    Device
    STORM 9530
    OS
    5.0.0.0.140
    Posts
    67
    vista on my laptop. i just must be tired ive never had this much trouble before. it so simple download hybrid copy paste send to phone but its kickn my azz

Page 19 of 85 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •