Page 10 of 85 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast
Results 73 to 80 of 674

  1. #73
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Cincinnati OHIO!
    PIN
    30586945
    Device
    STORM
    OS
    4.7.0.114 HYBRID!
    Posts
    53
    Quote Originally Posted by bbcrackman View Post
    Start>Control Panel>Add/Remove Programs> highlight the Device Manager and click remove
    Yes you are just uninstalling the device manager, it may take your OS's with it. You may have to end up loading it all back on...
    like when i go into uninstallng the programs its the blackberry desktop software right????



  2. #74
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    PIN
    yes
    Device
    9000/9530/9630/
    OS
    5.0.0.3xx
    Posts
    2,902
    Quote Originally Posted by phbeks View Post
    like when i go into uninstallng the programs its the blackberry desktop software right????
    Yes, that is correct

  3. #75
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Device
    Storm
    Posts
    11
    I already have the beta 114
    Do I have to install an older version then install the 114/109 hybrid or can i just install the hybrid?
    TIA



  4. #76
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    PIN
    yes
    Device
    9000/9530/9630/
    OS
    5.0.0.3xx
    Posts
    2,902
    Quote Originally Posted by ozzie2780 View Post
    I already have the beta 114
    Do I have to install an older version then install the 114/109 hybrid or can i just install the hybrid?
    TIA
    If you already have .114 installed, just drop the hybrid into the loader file and yes to overwrite. follow the directions from there

  5. #77
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    CT
    Device
    Tour
    OS
    .230
    Posts
    2,198
    To make it easier guys, why dont you join the chatroom, its a lot easier to help in there.



  6. #78
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Device
    Storm
    Posts
    11
    Muchos gracias!

  7. #79
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    PIN
    yes
    Device
    9000/9530/9630/
    OS
    5.0.0.3xx
    Posts
    2,902
    Quote Originally Posted by ozzie2780 View Post
    Muchos gracias!
    De Nada..

  8. #80
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    PIN
    yes
    Device
    9000/9530/9630/
    OS
    5.0.0.3xx
    Posts
    2,902
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackberryOS View Post
    To make it easier guys, why dont you join the chatroom, its a lot easier to help in there.
    Good idea!!!

    If anyone has questions I will be in the live help area. Just click the link on my sig.

Page 10 of 85 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •