Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
Results 65 to 72 of 196

  1. #65
    edemunsta is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired Follow edemunsta On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    CA
    PIN
    THIS!!!
    Device
    STORM 9530
    OS
    OS BBC Hybrid v10! Tmobile
    Posts
    136
    Great Job BBC and all of the BBOS supporters! This site is AWESOME!!!



  2. #66
    Bryan is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein Follow Bryan On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    When is this baby dropping? Or should I just wake up on Saturday with all the other non VIP members and download it then :censored:

    I need something to keep me busy :laugh2:

  3. #67
    soupmeister's Avatar
    soupmeister is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Atlantic Canada
    PIN
    Caution
    Device
    9530 on BELL Canada
    OS
    leaked .591 & Lyricidal's .758 V2 Hybrid
    Posts
    323
    Quote Originally Posted by bmtenney View Post
    When is this baby dropping? Or should I just wake up on Saturday with all the other non VIP members and download it then :censored:

    I need something to keep me busy :laugh2:
    I think we should make the non-VIP members wait at least a week before going public. I bet we could make them drool. Maybe they would even cough up some $$'s!!! Just kidding guys & gals but it would be fun. uttahere:



  4. #68
    Bryan is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein Follow Bryan On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by soupmeister View Post
    I think we should make the non-VIP members wait at least a week before going public. I bet we could make them drool. Maybe they would even cough up some $$'s!!! Just kidding guys & gals but it would be fun. uttahere:
    :firedevil: That is a sweet idea I but VIP memberships would be flying off the shelves. :laugh2:

  5. #69
    soupmeister's Avatar
    soupmeister is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Atlantic Canada
    PIN
    Caution
    Device
    9530 on BELL Canada
    OS
    leaked .591 & Lyricidal's .758 V2 Hybrid
    Posts
    323
    Quote Originally Posted by bmtenney View Post
    :firedevil: That is a sweet idea I but VIP memberships would be flying off the shelves. :laugh2:
    That would create an interesting dilemma. If BBC and his cohorts get too rich off this maybe they'll lose interest and we'll all have to switch to iPODS. HA!! Heavens forbid :eek1:



  6. #70
    Brett Wyman is offline BlackBerryOS Master
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    CT
    Device
    Tour
    OS
    .230
    Posts
    2,198
    Quote Originally Posted by soupmeister View Post
    That would create an interesting dilemma. If BBC and his cohorts get too rich off this maybe they'll lose interest and we'll all have to switch to iPODS. HA!! Heavens forbid :eek1:

    haha. It will probably be released tomorrow most likely, with it being released to the public saturday.

  7. #71
    vader7071's Avatar
    vader7071 is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Dothan, AL
    PIN
    Ask please
    Device
    9550 Storm2
    OS
    5.0.0.451
    Posts
    429
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackberryOS View Post
    haha. It will probably be released tomorrow most likely, with it being released to the public saturday.
    Score!....lol:laugh2: :biggthumpup:

  8. #72
    smcoldbb is offline BlackBerryOS Champion Follow smcoldbb On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    vancouver bc
    Device
    9630
    OS
    5.0.0.XXX
    Posts
    1,573
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackberryOS View Post
    haha. It will probably be released tomorrow most likely, with it being released to the public saturday.
    the wait is almost over! getting bored havent updated since .141 seems like for ever ago.

    Must get my fix:439:

Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •