Page 17 of 25 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
Results 129 to 136 of 196

  1. #129
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Device
    Storm2 9550
    OS
    5.0.0.451\V6
    Posts
    463
    What happened to the v5 findings thread? I know I saw it on here last night. I subscribed
    to it so I would get the emails on my phone while I'm gone this weekend. I thought my email was messed up on my phone cuz I wasn't getting any on this thread, surely I thought there would have been a lot of reports by now, then i get on the computer and find out the thread isn't even there anymore. What gives?

    Ok nevermind, I found it.
    Last edited by Striker951; 05-08-2009 at 08:39 AM.



  2. #130
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Powell, Ohio
    PIN
    It on the JACKASS!
    Device
    9530 Storm 9550 Storm2
    OS
    5.0.0.530 by Lyricidal
    Posts
    469
    Quote Originally Posted by Striker951 View Post
    What happened to the v5 findings thread? I know I saw it on here last night. I subscribed
    to it so I would get the emails on my phone while I'm gone this weekend. I thought my email was messed up on my phone cuz I wasn't getting any on this thread, surely I thought there would have been a lot of reports by now, then i get on the computer and find out the thread isn't even there anymore. What gives?

    Ok nevermind, I found it.
    Can you share where you found it? I'm probably looking right past it.......

  3. #131
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Device
    Storm2 9550
    OS
    5.0.0.451\V6
    Posts
    463
    Quote Originally Posted by HarlyFan View Post
    Can you share where you found it? I'm probably looking right past it.......
    Sorry, It's in the VIP section.



  4. #132
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Nor Cal
    Device
    9530 Storm
    OS
    Constantly Changing so lost track!?!
    Posts
    400
    What Radio code is this one using? Also is there a dramatic difference in files swapped from V4 to V5? Just curious as there wasnt a new OS that leaked so just interested in finding out whats the difference??

  5. #133
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    In Paradise
    PIN
    Available
    Device
    9530 Storm
    OS
    5.0.0.591 w/latest h
    Posts
    210

    Parallels Help

    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    Anytime man. You can download a free fully functional trial version in the meantime.
    Hey JL,
    I have a MacBook myself, but never used Parallels or needed it. I heard it was an easy process to add parallels to the Mac. However, do I need an original copy of Windows XP to install on my Mac to use windows stuff? Or does Parallels have a shell built in? Thanks
    Last edited by Paradio; 05-08-2009 at 10:24 AM.



  6. #134
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny-5 View Post
    What Radio code is this one using? Also is there a dramatic difference in files swapped from V4 to V5? Just curious as there wasnt a new OS that leaked so just interested in finding out whats the difference??
    There are two version of v5, one that uses the 141 radio code and another that uses the 132 radio code.

  7. #135
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradio View Post
    Hey JL,
    I have a MacBook myself, but never used Parallels or needed it. I heard it was an easy process to add parallels to the Mac. However, do I need an original copy of Windows XP to install on my Mac to use windows stuff? Or does Parallels have a shell built in? Thanks
    It's all built in my friend. Only Boot Camp requires u to have the full XP install disk.

  8. #136
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Nor Cal
    Device
    9530 Storm
    OS
    Constantly Changing so lost track!?!
    Posts
    400
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    There are two version of v5, one that uses the 141 radio code and another that uses the 132 radio code.
    Once this is out Ill probably go straight with the 141 radio code and try that for a few days and work my way down the line and see how that goes. Im about ready to throw this phone and need a OS that is stable!!

Page 17 of 25 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •