ok im doing something wrong but my BB is getting a work out 6 wipes and installs. everytime i run v4 over .141 and then replace the sfi with the .141 it can not read my device memory i am going back to .132 now...might play again later but im going buggy sitting here/.
Not sure if i should try this one yet or not.
I tried this twice...took files from .132 and added to .141 java, and did install...install had like 6 exception errors....wiped and tried again...same thing.
Originally Posted by Martin030908
I've installed .141, and then v4 on top...we'll see. It shows .132/.162...so it's probably no difference than .132 v4
I use QuickLaunch all the time, so if .141 is not gonna let QL work...it's not happening with me. I'll stick with v4...of course BBC will come up with a new hybrid...so doubt I'll havta wait too long. :)
QL is ok with v4 over .141
Ok, here are the questions most are afraid to ask...so naturally the dog will ask.
1. If I load this, and V4 is better, how do I go back?
2. Do I just allow the program to load itself or am I going to the loader?
3. I need to fix the lock..thanks Shane...do I do this once or every time I load?
I am sure that there are people saying...man I wanted to ask that question...but I knew if I waited long enough, someone else would ask it and I wouldn't look so dymb...LOL
Storm User 11/21/2008!
ok i have another thread but, i am posting here after several tries of .141 sfi and v4 and full .141 and full .132 and then .132 with v4 and several wipes i am getting device memory not accesable connect and make sure its formateed like what you get for memory card only device memory...i have just gone through the nuked berry procedure...will update in a min.\
still getting it anysuggestions
1. Yes, you can always revert back to any OS.
Originally Posted by Scubadog
2. First uninstall all previous OS's from your PC through Add/Remove programs. Then install the .141 on your PC. Then use DM or Apploader to install OS to phone.
3. Once .141 is installed on your phone, you only need to do this once. It will stay fixed through reboots and battery pulls. The only reason you would have to re-fix it, would be if you reinstall the os on your phone.