Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 8 of 43

  1. #1
    CrackberryAudi's Avatar
    CrackberryAudi is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Device
    Storm 2 (9550)
    OS
    5.0.0.320
    Posts
    15

    Verizon 9530 to get .141 confirmed

    Verizon will get OS .141
    check out this thread on CB
    Verizon Official Release - BlackBerry Forums at CrackBerry.com



  2. #2
    s0ul_sniper is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Steubenville, OH
    Device
    Blackberry Tour
    OS
    5.0.0.484
    Posts
    4
    http://img257.imageshack.us/img257/7...0904281704.jpg

  3. #3
    jlevy73's Avatar
    jlevy73 is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Apparently someone with .141 reported his findings after 5 hours of usage and honestly I'm not impressed. If this is indeed what .141 will be I'll be sticking with v4.
    my .141 findings 5 hours in... - BlackBerry Forums at CrackBerry.com



  4. #4
    Stiefler is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard Follow Stiefler On Twitter
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Ohio
    Device
    Moto Droid/HTC Eris
    OS
    2.0.1/2.1
    Posts
    3,385
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    Apparently someone with .141 reported his findings after 5 hours of usage and honestly I'm not impressed. If this is indeed what .141 will be I'll be sticking with v4.
    my .141 findings 5 hours in... - BlackBerry Forums at CrackBerry.com
    you wont be the only one sticking to it

  5. #5
    mmanuel552's Avatar
    mmanuel552 is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted Follow mmanuel552 On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Kiladelphia
    Device
    HTC Incredible / Droid /Pre +
    Posts
    299

    141 / 5.0

    i can see a nice little verizon .141 / 5.0 in my future if this would be released. Just waiting for the 9630 tour to drop and ill be getting that. Hey just think there up to 4.7.0.2xx with the builds lots of leaks could drop.

    Sweet My 100th Post
    Last edited by mmanuel552; 04-29-2009 at 05:35 AM.



  6. #6
    jlevy73's Avatar
    jlevy73 is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by mmanuel552 View Post
    i can see a nice little verizon .141 / 5.0 in my future if this would be released. Just waiting for the 9630 tour to drop and ill be getting that. Hey just think there up to 4.7.0.2xx with the builds lots of leaks could drop.

    Sweet My 100th Post
    The Java files for .141 were provided by someone over at CB. I have posted them on the front page should you want to download them.

  7. #7
    mmanuel552's Avatar
    mmanuel552 is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted Follow mmanuel552 On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Kiladelphia
    Device
    HTC Incredible / Droid /Pre +
    Posts
    299
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    The Java files for .141 were provided by someone over at CB. I have posted them on the front page should you want to download them.
    I'm going hang back and wait for the radio file. I noticed when i read his findings over at CB he didn't mention the radio aspect of it. So far i love the .132 / 5.0 time will tell.

  8. #8
    jlevy73's Avatar
    jlevy73 is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by mmanuel552 View Post
    I'm going hang back and wait for the radio file. I noticed when i read his findings over at CB he didn't mention the radio aspect of it. So far i love the .132 / 5.0 time will tell.
    Getting the radio file off your phone and onto your PC is actually quite difficult (unlike the Java files). I would have to confirm with BBcrackman, but obtaining the radio file might have to wait until the full OS is either released officially or leaked.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •