Good point Stiefler, make sure that browser cache is clear could be the problem. Thanks for pointing that out.
Try the instructions at this link and see if this helps:
Originally Posted by apuntsel
Hey not a problem, i remember when 3.5 was released someone had this issue, and clicking no fixed the problem.. hope it works in this case.
Originally Posted by jlevy73
Unfortunately none of those options worked, tried both ways with the mass storage - set to yes and then set to prompt and answered no. I did clear the browser cache as well but there was hardly anything there. What I ended up doing was an IT policy reset of the phone with crackutil and then restored from my 4/24 backup (i did loose some data, but such it goes). Did the *22899 option and 3 battery pulls hooked it back to the DM and the backup worked fine :-) Going to wait a few days before deciding to load V4.
Thanks to all for your help.
Tags for this Thread