Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 25 to 32 of 32

Thread: .132 v4 how to

  1. #25
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by cmross97 View Post
    also when typing an sms i wish you could just hit the phone send button to send it instead of hitting the bb button and then selecting send
    Here's a trick to keep handy. To send a SMS or email just hit the BB button twice, this will send the message for you.



  2. #26
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by cmross97 View Post
    btw im 7 min into the load and im at the white screen with timer lol
    Sounds like your doing good. The part you are at can take 15-20 mins so just be patient. You're almost there

  3. #27
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    storm 9530
    Posts
    40
    all done doin the backup now...oh SWEET love the bb 2x shortcut to send and will def try out the other settings for the touchscreen....thanks A MILLION TIMES for the help esp at 430am est over here LOL



  4. #28
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by cmross97 View Post
    all done doin the backup now...oh SWEET love the bb 2x shortcut to send and will def try out the other settings for the touchscreen....thanks A MILLION TIMES for the help esp at 430am est over here LOL
    Most importantly glad you got it to work, great job. Look forward to seeing you around in the forums!

  5. #29
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    storm 9530
    Posts
    40
    Jlevy...YOU get the credit all I did was click some buttons LOL thanks again...camera def faster and gonna be playing with everything else to see what up...Oh i guess I should do a batt pull huh?



  6. #30
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by cmross97 View Post
    Jlevy...YOU get the credit all I did was click some buttons LOL thanks again...camera def faster and gonna be playing with everything else to see what up...Oh i guess I should do a batt pull huh?
    Do 3 battery pulls, waiting 60 seconds before reinserting the battery. This seems to be the magic elixir in getting the phone working optimally.

    If you are on VZW make sure you call *228 option 1 to program you phone. Then call *228 option 2 to update your roaming capabilities. Then you should be all set.

  7. #31
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    storm 9530
    Posts
    40
    Alrighty THANKS AGAIN...will post later tonight on my thoughts of the new OS

  8. #32
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by cmross97 View Post
    Alrighty THANKS AGAIN...will post later tonight on my thoughts of the new OS
    Have a nice night.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •