Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast
Results 145 to 152 of 177

  1. #145
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by J-Bourne View Post
    is there a shrink for the v4?
    I just tried looking for one but could not find it. PM Lyricidal as he will be able to help you further with this.



  2. #146
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Dubai, UAE
    Device
    Bold 9900
    OS
    7.0.0.353
    Carrier
    Etisalat
    Posts
    901
    I never tried one of these hybrids before. after downloading v4, the apploader asks me if I want to load an older version of .132?
    I noticed in the modules that some of them are .109, etc.
    Before I do this, is it correct?

  3. #147
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by gordtm View Post
    I never tried one of these hybrids before. after downloading v4, the apploader asks me if I want to load an older version of .132?
    I noticed in the modules that some of them are .109, etc.
    Before I do this, is it correct?
    Yes this is correct, when prompted, choose the option to downgrade.



  4. #148
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Dubai, UAE
    Device
    Bold 9900
    OS
    7.0.0.353
    Carrier
    Etisalat
    Posts
    901
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    Yes this is correct, when prompted, choose the option to downgrade.
    Thanks

  5. #149
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    PIN
    30500bff
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    4.7.122/ 3.5 Hybrid
    Posts
    32
    Can I install 4 onto my .141 install folder? I want to roll back if that is even the proper definition since straight 141 sucked right out loud imho



  6. #150
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by dannymac77 View Post
    Can I install 4 onto my .141 install folder? I want to roll back if that is even the proper definition since straight 141 sucked right out loud imho
    You sure can. Just install it right over .141.

  7. #151
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    NY
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    .132
    Posts
    14

    I dont see the Vendor file to delete...

    i just downloaded the hybrid and im on .132 and i know i installed it to the right loader directory but i go back into the app loader and i dont see the vendor file...where could it be? I have installed plenty before and it is usually there.

    Thanks,
    MrsStraty

  8. #152
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsstraty View Post
    i just downloaded the hybrid and im on .132 and i know i installed it to the right loader directory but i go back into the app loader and i dont see the vendor file...where could it be? I have installed plenty before and it is usually there.

    Thanks,
    MrsStraty
    No worries sometimes it is not there. You're fine to proceed.

Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •