I've been running v4 for about 12 hours and here are my initial findings (this coming from straight .132)
1. Radio is fantastic. Straight .132 sucked for me I was always getting 1X now I get 1XEV with a full 5 bars.
2. Battery, WOOOOOWWWWWW. I started the day with 75% and with pretty good usage am only down to 50%
3. Accelerometer is great.
4. Memory is fantastic. Started off at 48.1mb and am now settling in the low 40's, which is much better than .132 was or v3.5
5. Browser is very fast
6. Camera is the fastest yet
7. MMS is working properly
8. Everything in general seems snappy
I give this hybrid a 9.9. If it had the nacho dispenser it would be a perfect 10.
I don't have a finding just yet, I've installed v4 and am going thru the battery pull skit, but I've got a question on the network settings. I'm on Verizon and do not travel globally so should my network settings be set to 1xev, gsm or global? I have had it set to global and have had issues with call quality in the past with ALL leaks and hybirds. Could this setting be my problem? Thanks for the help!