Page 55 of 61 FirstFirst ... 5455354555657 ... LastLast
Results 433 to 440 of 485

  1. #433
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    PIN
    yes
    Device
    9000/9530/9630/
    OS
    5.0.0.3xx
    Posts
    2,902
    Quote Originally Posted by bkrickles View Post
    I know this is annoying but any eta on v5?
    Sometime within the next week. I have to finish running tests and making adjustments.



  2. #434
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    North East Ohio
    PIN
    3102D902
    Device
    9550 Storm
    OS
    .517
    Posts
    595
    I just had a failure and a reboot with a received MMS with V4. Dont know why my phone doesnt like this hybrid, lol. .114 v3.5 ran awesome for me. Can't wait for the new one. Keep up the great work!!!!!
    Last edited by mule0331; 05-02-2009 at 12:57 PM.

  3. #435
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Georgia
    PIN
    NA
    Device
    9700
    Posts
    36
    I have been running v4 since the public release. I am a Storm 9530 user on ATT and switched the .90 radio code into v4. This is by far the best OS I have used and it has been very stable. All of the sudden, the past 2 days, I have gotten a ton of random reboots and 3-4 VSODs. Anyone else seeing this on ATT or T-Mobile?



  4. #436
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Ohio
    Device
    Moto Droid/HTC Eris
    OS
    2.0.1/2.1
    Posts
    3,385
    Quote Originally Posted by awtryau89 View Post
    I have been running v4 since the public release. I am a Storm 9530 user on ATT and switched the .90 radio code into v4. This is by far the best OS I have used and it has been very stable. All of the sudden, the past 2 days, I have gotten a ton of random reboots and 3-4 VSODs. Anyone else seeing this on ATT or T-Mobile?
    That has always been the big issue with .90's sfi .132 sfi wasnt good for you?

  5. #437
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by awtryau89 View Post
    I have been running v4 since the public release. I am a Storm 9530 user on ATT and switched the .90 radio code into v4. This is by far the best OS I have used and it has been very stable. All of the sudden, the past 2 days, I have gotten a ton of random reboots and 3-4 VSODs. Anyone else seeing this on ATT or T-Mobile?
    The problem is that .90 is quite unstable and is prone to random reboots and VSOD's. It is just something that comes with the territory of using .90. Another potential solution is to use the SFI from .75. Just a thought.



  6. #438
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by Stiefler07 View Post
    That has always been the big issue with .90's sfi .132 sfi wasnt good for you?
    I think he was referring to GSM users and from what I read .132 wasn't good for them. It's either .90 or .75

  7. #439
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Ohio
    Device
    Moto Droid/HTC Eris
    OS
    2.0.1/2.1
    Posts
    3,385
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    I think he was referring to GSM users and from what I read .132 wasn't good for them. It's either .90 or .75
    I have read the .132 wasnt that bad, lol OOPS my bad. just wish there was a better radio for GSM users to have available

  8. #440
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by Stiefler07 View Post
    I have read the .132 wasnt that bad, lol OOPS my bad. just wish there was a better radio for GSM users to have available
    I wish there was too.

Page 55 of 61 FirstFirst ... 5455354555657 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •