Page 4 of 61 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
Results 25 to 32 of 485

  1. #25
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Kittery, ME
    PIN
    305BC4D1
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    4.7.0.1xx v3.5
    Posts
    542
    wow jlevy from what you said i cant wait till tomorrow to put this on!!!



  2. #26
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Device
    Verizon Storm 9530
    OS
    9550 (Storm 2) - 320 Shrunken
    Posts
    227
    Have all installed 4 over 3.5 or done a wipe?

  3. #27
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Atlantic Canada
    PIN
    Caution
    Device
    9530 on BELL Canada
    OS
    leaked .591 & Lyricidal's .758 V2 Hybrid
    Posts
    323
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian.Tufo View Post
    wow jlevy from what you said i cant wait till tomorrow to put this on!!!
    Hey Brian how are things in Providence? Just loaded V4 it and everything is good. Browser is super fast and posted this on another forum but probably should have gone here.

    Do any of you still clear your log files(=/=/ in landscape mode) after installing the upgrades and then choose "Hide All types" from the options menu. I've been doing this since all the OS changes etc and it seems to speed up the accelerometer. Just became a habit so I keep doing it. Any feedback on this?
    __________________



  4. #28
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Kittery, ME
    PIN
    305BC4D1
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    4.7.0.1xx v3.5
    Posts
    542
    Quote Originally Posted by soupmeister View Post
    Hey Brian how are things in Providence? Just loaded V4 it and everything is good. Browser is super fast and posted this on another forum but probably should have gone here.

    Do any of you still clear your log files(=/=/ in landscape mode) after installing the upgrades and then choose "Hide All types" from the options menu. I've been doing this since all the OS changes etc and it seems to speed up the accelerometer. Just became a habit so I keep doing it. Any feedback on this?
    __________________
    sweet sounds like v4 is great so far...havent gone to providence yet...we are leaving probably in the next hour or two. so for now just reading how people are doing on v4 so i can be excited haha.

    and yes i never allow the event log to function...i usually delete it from the java folder.

  5. #29
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    PIN
    yes
    Device
    9000/9530/9630/
    OS
    5.0.0.3xx
    Posts
    2,902
    Quote Originally Posted by soupmeister View Post
    Hey Brian how are things in Providence? Just loaded V4 it and everything is good. Browser is super fast and posted this on another forum but probably should have gone here.

    Do any of you still clear your log files(=/=/ in landscape mode) after installing the upgrades and then choose "Hide All types" from the options menu. I've been doing this since all the OS changes etc and it seems to speed up the accelerometer. Just became a habit so I keep doing it. Any feedback on this?
    __________________
    Clearing the event log also free's up app mem. Not sure why, I dont see the coralation between app mem and event log but if you clear it you could pick up several mbs of app mem.



  6. #30
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Atlantic Canada
    PIN
    Caution
    Device
    9530 on BELL Canada
    OS
    leaked .591 & Lyricidal's .758 V2 Hybrid
    Posts
    323
    Quote Originally Posted by Marathon14 View Post
    Have all installed 4 over 3.5 or done a wipe?
    Check out BBC's comments on the download forum. (1st post) He said should be installed over .113 or .132.
    PS. Make sure you back up you files before doing anything.
    Last edited by soupmeister; 04-26-2009 at 10:56 AM.

  7. #31
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Kittery, ME
    PIN
    305BC4D1
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    4.7.0.1xx v3.5
    Posts
    542
    Quote Originally Posted by soupmeister View Post
    Check out BBC's comments on the download forum. He said should be installed over .113 or .132. He also says always wipes everything before he installs the new versions.
    PS. Make sure you back up you files before doing anything.
    sweet! i will uninstall the os now from my comp that when when i get back tomorrow i can just download v4 and go from there!

  8. #32
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Atlantic Canada
    PIN
    Caution
    Device
    9530 on BELL Canada
    OS
    leaked .591 & Lyricidal's .758 V2 Hybrid
    Posts
    323
    Quote Originally Posted by bbcrackman View Post
    Clearing the event log also free's up app mem. Not sure why, I dont see the coralation between app mem and event log but if you clear it you could pick up several mbs of app mem.
    That's been my experience as well. Just hadn't seen any comments or referrals to this in some time.

Page 4 of 61 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •