Page 34 of 61 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast
Results 265 to 272 of 485

  1. #265
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Myrtle Beach SC
    Device
    Blackberry storm 9530
    OS
    238/230 hybrid
    Posts
    75
    Quote Originally Posted by Absolute View Post
    Awesome, took long enough to get that to work... Had to use 2 computers... Atleast I did it right. Well I will see if this fixed my radio probelms with the T-Mobile network. Im about to put my service books on and will do my battery pulls and report back later.
    Thanks for confirming that for me:33:
    how is it with the .90 radio



  2. #266
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Device
    Verizon Storm 9530
    OS
    9550 (Storm 2) - 320 Shrunken
    Posts
    227
    Quote Originally Posted by Absolute View Post
    Did you do your three battery pulls? I had a lag issue untill I got my service books and did my resets.
    Sure did! Spent the day with 4.0 over 132 and it and even had some screen flickering issues. Back on 3.5 over 122 and it is flying right away. Mem leak appears to requre a reboot daily but worth the sacrifice.

  3. #267
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Texas
    PIN
    .
    Device
    9530
    OS
    Latest and Greatest
    Posts
    90
    :damnit:
    Quote Originally Posted by soicyboy View Post
    how is it with the .90 radio
    So far fighting with it to even get of GSM. I cant even request my service books at this point in time. I am switching some settings and going to try to see if i can get my edge connection back to request my service books. :/ :damnit:



  4. #268
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Myrtle Beach SC
    Device
    Blackberry storm 9530
    OS
    238/230 hybrid
    Posts
    75
    Quote Originally Posted by Absolute View Post
    :damnit:

    So far fighting with it to even get of GSM. I cant even request my service books at this point in time. I am switching some settings and going to try to see if i can get my edge connection back to request my service books. :/ :damnit:
    this is what happens to me with .122/.90 if i turn my phone off and thern back on, sometimes it takes a couple of battery pulls and switching my network from global to 2g and vice versa

  5. #269
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Texas
    PIN
    .
    Device
    9530
    OS
    Latest and Greatest
    Posts
    90
    Let me give that a shot see if it works.



  6. #270
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Texas
    PIN
    .
    Device
    9530
    OS
    Latest and Greatest
    Posts
    90
    Nope no luck. If i pull my battery one more time, I might just go crazy. Hmm maybe revert back to the v3.5.1 Hmm

  7. #271
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Myrtle Beach SC
    Device
    Blackberry storm 9530
    OS
    238/230 hybrid
    Posts
    75
    Quote Originally Posted by Absolute View Post
    Nope no luck. If i pull my battery one more time, I might just go crazy. Hmm maybe revert back to the v3.5.1 Hmm
    I know its crazy it seams like none of the hybirds really work for tmobile's EDGE but .75 and it is like going back to the 60's. I hope that someone will be able to help us

  8. #272
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by soicyboy View Post
    I know its crazy it seams like none of the hybirds really work for tmobile's EDGE but .75 and it is like going back to the 60's. I hope that someone will be able to help us
    .90 has worked for a lot of GSM users sorry to hear that. .86 also might work but that has serious instability associated with it.

Page 34 of 61 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •