Page 15 of 61 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
Results 113 to 120 of 485

  1. #113
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Ohio
    PIN
    Pin
    Device
    9530
    OS
    5.0.0.436
    Posts
    43
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    We suggest you start over with a clean .132 wipe and install v4 over that.
    Thanks.... will do.



  2. #114
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Here
    PIN
    305DB768
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    5.0/323
    Posts
    41
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    We suggest you start over with a clean .132 wipe and install v4 over that.
    When you say clean hat would refer to my original question yes?
    When I was directed to choose downgrade?

    Thanks

  3. #115
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    NYC
    Device
    9530
    OS
    5.0.0.591
    Posts
    6
    my video camera when rotated from landscape to portrait the white lines is back and when saving it does the same thing like past leaks and hybrids. i wiped the phone before installing could that be the problem it shows .132 .162 in about screen so i know it installed. Should i reload it again



  4. #116
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by n0m0n View Post
    When you say clean hat would refer to my original question yes?
    When I was directed to choose downgrade?

    Thanks
    By clean I mean not a hybrid just straight .132. Some people have Lyric hybrids and it easiest not install from that. But yes when directed you should have downgraded.

  5. #117
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by chryslertech View Post
    my video camera when rotated from landscape to portrait the white lines is back and when saving it does the same thing like past leaks and hybrids. i wiped the phone before installing could that be the problem it shows .132 .162 in about screen so i know it installed. Should i reload it again
    Yeah I would give that a shot because mine is working just fine.



  6. #118
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    LA-Lower Alabama
    Device
    Droid Incredible
    Posts
    314
    Quote Originally Posted by chryslertech View Post
    my video camera when rotated from landscape to portrait the white lines is back and when saving it does the same thing like past leaks and hybrids. i wiped the phone before installing could that be the problem it shows .132 .162 in about screen so i know it installed. Should i reload it again
    I have the same issue with the video camera, but it is only when rotating from one view to the other. If I start the camera in portrait or landscape, it is fine until I rotate the view. I DID NOT wipe the phone before installing.

  7. #119
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by porkrind View Post
    I have the same issue with the video camera, but it is only when rotating from one view to the other. If I start the camera in portrait or landscape, it is fine until I rotate the view. I DID NOT wipe the phone before installing.
    Maybe you should wipe and reload because it works fine.

  8. #120
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Fort Defiance, VA
    PIN
    which one? I've lost count!
    Device
    9800
    OS
    Let me check!
    Posts
    275
    Awsome! Installed earlier today, working great! Yes the volume in Pandora ROCKS now!

Page 15 of 61 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •