Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
Results 49 to 56 of 60

Thread: 132/3.5 hybrid

  1. #49
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny-5 View Post
    Thanks....dont want him to tell out his secrets or special Ingredients or anything like that just curious what OS's are involved? Did he ever throw in a little of 5.0 in the mix?
    It's easy to tell what OS's he used by either using Crackutil or checking the modules when you load the OS.

    No he definitely did not throw in 5.0. That OS is specific to the Bold not the Storm.



  2. #50
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Nor Cal
    Device
    9530 Storm
    OS
    Constantly Changing so lost track!?!
    Posts
    400
    Quote Originally Posted by bbcrackman View Post
    Its a combo of several OS's and yes it is the 132 sfi. I did not throw in any 5.0 files. Even though they seem to work, there will inherently be some conflict since the are for the Bold or Curve. I have run the 5.0 files and did not see any benefit to have those over what I have in v4.

    Good to hear it! Im very interested in trying this OS out!!

  3. #51
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Nor Cal
    Device
    9530 Storm
    OS
    Constantly Changing so lost track!?!
    Posts
    400
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    It's easy to tell what OS's he used by either using Crackutil or checking the modules when you load the OS.

    No he definitely did not throw in 5.0. That OS is specific to the Bold not the Storm.
    Thanks! I hear so much about how some are having good experiences with 5.0 in the mix so was curious if BBCM would considering using some but he stated its not worth it and any different so makes sense!



  4. #52
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Ohio
    Device
    Moto Droid/HTC Eris
    OS
    2.0.1/2.1
    Posts
    3,385
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny-5 View Post
    Good to hear it! Im very interested in trying this OS out!!
    its coming sooner then what you think! :banana:

  5. #53
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Nor Cal
    Device
    9530 Storm
    OS
    Constantly Changing so lost track!?!
    Posts
    400
    Quote Originally Posted by Stiefler07 View Post
    its coming sooner then what you think! :banana:
    Im no longer VIP and Monday and Tuesday Ill be out so will be limited to Internet to get it installed.

    So to me it wont be until Wednesday. Well at least I can read about it tomorrow and see how it goes.



  6. #54
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Kittery, ME
    PIN
    305BC4D1
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    4.7.0.1xx v3.5
    Posts
    542
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny-5 View Post
    Im no longer VIP and Monday and Tuesday Ill be out so will be limited to Internet to get it installed.

    So to me it wont be until Wednesday. Well at least I can read about it tomorrow and see how it goes.
    ditto. running low on funds due to military move coming up and im going to providence tomorrow to see WWE Backlash! so no v4 for me till monday afternoon at the earliest. this will be the first time since ive come here i cant get the hybrid right away.

  7. #55
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Nor Cal
    Device
    9530 Storm
    OS
    Constantly Changing so lost track!?!
    Posts
    400
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian.Tufo View Post
    ditto. running low on funds due to military move coming up and im going to providence tomorrow to see WWE Backlash! so no v4 for me till monday afternoon at the earliest. this will be the first time since ive come here i cant get the hybrid right away.
    Yea I feel ya. Got to pinch every penny now a days as Im not sure whats going on with my work.

  8. #56
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Kittery, ME
    PIN
    305BC4D1
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    4.7.0.1xx v3.5
    Posts
    542
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny-5 View Post
    Yea I feel ya. Got to pinch every penny now a days as Im not sure whats going on with my work.
    well as long as you got work thats a huge plus right now! thats why im thankful to be in the military. only way to get fired is to do something very very stupid/illegal.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •