Page 18 of 37 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
Results 137 to 144 of 294

  1. #137
    Drukan's Avatar
    Drukan is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    PHX , AZ
    Device
    9530
    OS
    5.0.0.323
    Posts
    288
    Ok so either it hasnt been said yet or i cant read... but...

    IS THE COLOR DEPTH FIXED ???? please please say it is...

    .. Neo... have you run this on your storm? if so any issues with the Blue Goo Theme?



  2. #138
    Wrenchman9 is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    PIN
    30589450
    Device
    9530
    OS
    .114
    Posts
    8

    Can't backup!

    Well I can't and won't install another OS until I can get this issue resolved. I can't backup my device. Since I do'nt truct anything automatic I backup with DM FIRST and then use apploader to load a leaked OS. There's no way I'll depend on apploader to backup my device. Anyway, it an errors out on Quick Contacts and before a battery pull it got an error on something else during the backup. I suppose I'll have to wipe the phone and restore from an older backup? Stuff like this gets real old real quick! Any help would be appreciated.

  3. #139
    bbcrackman's Avatar
    bbcrackman is offline BlackBerryOS Grand Master
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    PIN
    yes
    Device
    9000/9530/9630/
    OS
    5.0.0.3xx
    Posts
    2,902
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrenchman9 View Post
    Well I can't and won't install another OS until I can get this issue resolved. I can't backup my device. Since I do'nt truct anything automatic I backup with DM FIRST and then use apploader to load a leaked OS. There's no way I'll depend on apploader to backup my device. Anyway, it an errors out on Quick Contacts and before a battery pull it got an error on something else during the backup. I suppose I'll have to wipe the phone and restore from an older backup? Stuff like this gets real old real quick! Any help would be appreciated.
    Did you clear your browser cache and your security cache?



  4. #140
    bbcrackman's Avatar
    bbcrackman is offline BlackBerryOS Grand Master
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    PIN
    yes
    Device
    9000/9530/9630/
    OS
    5.0.0.3xx
    Posts
    2,902
    Quote Originally Posted by Drukan View Post
    Ok so either it hasnt been said yet or i cant read... but...

    IS THE COLOR DEPTH FIXED ???? please please say it is...

    .. Neo... have you run this on your storm? if so any issues with the Blue Goo Theme?
    Color banding is not fixed with this realese....
    Blue Goo runs great and the color is not to bad. I have used it for thee last few days and feel its an awesomr theme.
    Doest eat mem or batt.

  5. #141
    Wrenchman9 is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    PIN
    30589450
    Device
    9530
    OS
    .114
    Posts
    8
    That did it, thanks!



  6. #142
    Neolantis's Avatar
    Neolantis is offline BlackBerryOS Grand Master Follow Neolantis On Twitter
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    2,578
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrenchman9 View Post
    Well I can't and won't install another OS until I can get this issue resolved. I can't backup my device. Since I do'nt truct anything automatic I backup with DM FIRST and then use apploader to load a leaked OS. There's no way I'll depend on apploader to backup my device. Anyway, it an errors out on Quick Contacts and before a battery pull it got an error on something else during the backup. I suppose I'll have to wipe the phone and restore from an older backup? Stuff like this gets real old real quick! Any help would be appreciated.
    another one is if DM asks if you want to turn on mass storage, choose NO

    I get errors when I've chosen YES

  7. #143
    Drukan's Avatar
    Drukan is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    PHX , AZ
    Device
    9530
    OS
    5.0.0.323
    Posts
    288
    Quote Originally Posted by bbcrackman View Post
    Color banding is not fixed with this realese....
    Blue Goo runs great and the color is not to bad. I have used it for thee last few days and feel its an awesomr theme.
    Doest eat mem or batt.
    so you have no shadowing or boxes around the icons on the docks?
    ok now i just dont get it .. cus i get bad color depth issues with anything but your 3.5.1, or .75

  8. #144
    liljp41's Avatar
    liljp41 is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired Follow liljp41 On Twitter
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    PIN
    an assortment of numbers and letters
    Device
    9530 Storm Verizon
    OS
    Newest
    Posts
    145
    lol i came here to post that this is the best radio yet.. and now i c others arent havin the same results.. my signal is great thou.. much more stable than .122 and .113... and memory is similar as the 3.5 hybrid.. which was fine and stable.. doesnt go lower that then low 20s afta a 48 start up.. now it settles in the high 20s.. so a lil improvement there.. another things ive noticed is that my theme runs smoother on this one... hidden dock is smoother and landscape home screen to portrait theme screen is faster... lockin is still pretty fast .. a sec to lock and instant unlock.. and the browser is finally showin some good improvement to me.. if only it stayed this fast with java enabled.. and camara is still on par for me.. nice to see speeds w/o a hybrid..
    but the signal strength is probably my favorite thing from this new os

Page 18 of 37 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •