Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 9 to 16 of 31

  1. #9
    gordtm's Avatar
    gordtm is offline BlackBerryOS Addict
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Dubai, UAE
    Device
    Bold 9900
    OS
    7.0.0.353
    Carrier
    Etisalat
    Posts
    901
    Quote Originally Posted by Stiefler07 View Post
    Maybe try uninstalling and reinstalling DM the solution
    I have also done that a few times.
    even upgraded to version 5 DM and reinstalled 122.
    still nothing




  2. #10
    Stiefler is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard Follow Stiefler On Twitter
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Ohio
    Device
    Moto Droid/HTC Eris
    OS
    2.0.1/2.1
    Posts
    3,385
    Ok you can try goin through apploader again, and when it shows you the list of everything being up/downgraded, removed or install, hit the browse button and the follow the directions through all the files and when you get to the shared folders, open .122 and highlight everything and hit open and see what it says.

  3. #11
    kmillar is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Texas
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    122 v3.5
    Posts
    36
    I have the same issue...except I'm trying to downgrade from .122 3.5. All I get in the apploader are my apps and no option to alter the OS

  4. #12
    Stiefler is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard Follow Stiefler On Twitter
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Ohio
    Device
    Moto Droid/HTC Eris
    OS
    2.0.1/2.1
    Posts
    3,385
    Quote Originally Posted by kmillar View Post
    I have the same issue...except I'm trying to downgrade from .122 3.5. All I get in the apploader are my apps and no option to alter the OS
    What OS are you downgrading to? You try the option i posted on my last post, ive done that a few times and it worked...

  5. #13
    kmillar is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Texas
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    122 v3.5
    Posts
    36
    Trying to get back to 3.5 .113. I'll try your suggestion and see what happens.

  6. #14
    gordtm's Avatar
    gordtm is offline BlackBerryOS Addict
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Dubai, UAE
    Device
    Bold 9900
    OS
    7.0.0.353
    Carrier
    Etisalat
    Posts
    901
    Quote Originally Posted by Stiefler07 View Post
    Ok you can try goin through apploader again, and when it shows you the list of everything being up/downgraded, removed or install, hit the browse button and the follow the directions through all the files and when you get to the shared folders, open .122 and highlight everything and hit open and see what it says.
    I highlighted everything in the 9530-v4.7.0.122_P4.0.0.153 folder and the error message was "application is not compatible with your device"

  7. #15
    Stiefler is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard Follow Stiefler On Twitter
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Ohio
    Device
    Moto Droid/HTC Eris
    OS
    2.0.1/2.1
    Posts
    3,385
    Quote Originally Posted by gordtm View Post
    I highlighted everything in the 9530-v4.7.0.122_P4.0.0.153 folder and the error message was "application is not compatible with your device"
    Hmmm... maybe reboot the computer, i have never came across this happening..

  8. #16
    gordtm's Avatar
    gordtm is offline BlackBerryOS Addict
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Dubai, UAE
    Device
    Bold 9900
    OS
    7.0.0.353
    Carrier
    Etisalat
    Posts
    901
    Quote Originally Posted by Stiefler07 View Post
    Hmmm... maybe reboot the computer, i have never came across this happening..
    I've done that too.
    I think I'll just wait for the official 113 version and download it over the air.
    I really don't want to go back to Windows Vista from Windows 7, too much of a hassle.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •