Page 22 of 33 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
Results 169 to 176 of 258

  1. #169
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    vancouver bc
    Device
    9630
    OS
    5.0.0.XXX
    Posts
    1,573
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian.Tufo View Post
    def good to be back. i might cancel my stuff at the other site as all people do is flame and its really no help anymore that i got this place.
    sad but true. it's getting pretty bad over there. Threads are either full of useless posts or people flaming each other. not very helpfull



  2. #170
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Iowa
    PIN
    ask
    Device
    9530/9000/8900
    Posts
    384
    Quote Originally Posted by smcoldbb View Post
    sad but true. it's getting pretty bad over there. Threads are either full of useless posts or people flaming each other. not very helpfull
    assumeing your talking about cb...i like the site, good info, but i never post or get wraped up in what there saying. cause of that, they flame, and theres a bunch of useless posts. 20 threads saying the same thing

  3. #171
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Ohio
    Device
    Moto Droid/HTC Eris
    OS
    2.0.1/2.1
    Posts
    3,385
    Quote Originally Posted by blindman4556 View Post
    assumeing your talking about cb...i like the site, good info, but i never post or get wraped up in what there saying. cause of that, they flame, and theres a bunch of useless posts. 20 threads saying the same thing
    I love how we have things here everyone will have no worries bout getting flamed ever!



  4. #172
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Iowa
    PIN
    ask
    Device
    9530/9000/8900
    Posts
    384
    Quote Originally Posted by Stiefler07 View Post
    I love how we have things here everyone will have no worries bout getting flamed ever!
    ya or else stiefler will tell his mom lol

  5. #173
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    PIN
    yes
    Device
    9000/9530/9630/
    OS
    5.0.0.3xx
    Posts
    2,902
    Quote Originally Posted by mickrg123 View Post
    Crackman Did you fix the lock. It sucks big time on 132
    Disable mem cleaner in options/security options/mem cleaning, set it to disable. All this does is clean the security cache.

    It also causes the lock to unlock and vise versa to lag



  6. #174
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Ohio
    Device
    Moto Droid/HTC Eris
    OS
    2.0.1/2.1
    Posts
    3,385
    Quote Originally Posted by blindman4556 View Post
    ya or else stiefler will tell his mom lol
    And Jlevey knows from experience!!

  7. #175
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Christiansburg, VA
    PIN
    ch hitter.
    Device
    storm2 9550 VZW
    Posts
    1,304
    referencing CB...I've been involved there every since I got my first BB...and until the storm came out and every question was asked at least 1000 times....it seemed everyones patience was better. I only read there now, and keep my "peeper" shut.

    I love this place....kinda an adults only kinda hangout...without rap music. That's why I paid the "cover charge"
    Last edited by Orio; 04-25-2009 at 11:07 PM.

  8. #176
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Ohio
    Device
    Moto Droid/HTC Eris
    OS
    2.0.1/2.1
    Posts
    3,385
    Quote Originally Posted by oriofan8 View Post
    referencing CB...I've been involved there every since I got my first BB...and until the storm came out and every question was asked at least 1000 times....it seemed everyones patience was better. I only read there now, and keep my "peeper" shut.

    I love this place....kinda an adults only kinda hangout...without rap music. That's why I paid the "cover charge"
    Hey im an aduly still listen to rap music! glad to have you here oriofan!!

Page 22 of 33 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •