here it is...enjoy folks!
here it is...enjoy folks!
Just follow this link... Stormblog
It is a faster download....
Had a nightmare installing this update. 2 hours...activation kept hanging but made it in the end. Installation now also includes 3 reboots....this is new compared to previous
- browser faster
- accelerometer improved a tad
- memory leak lessened (30-40 now free day to day usage)
question for everyone....on the about page the (C) is -2008 rather than 2009, does this mean these firmwares were all created inside last year?
Is anyone else getting lots of memory leak
Installed 3 days ago.
Till now I find it much better than the 114;
-Battery time improved a lot
-delay when switching from portrait mode to landscape improved
-typing more precise
-no need to reboot in 3 days
-the BB seems to respond much faster
-I'm not sure about memory loss yet
-camera is much faster
I have to say, there is quite an improvement here...
It all feels much more solid and snappier..., more precise...
Free memory is out of the roof for me.., loads better than it was...
Agree with all that Kiralina says....
This is a step in the right direction...!!
Been running now for 24 hours..., and I've noticed the free memory has dropped from 45mb to 33mb..., could be a bit of a leak going on there...?
The other thing I have noticed is that when I turn the phone from portrait to landscape it doesn't always seem to happen, and I have to give it a swift tap to make it change....
Few days ago i installed .131 and it work very well, only issue I have that the you tube not work it come whit an error connection: java.lang.illegalargumentexception:expecting small float
Someone have idea what should I do to fix this??
For me it does not want to quickly change from landscape to portrait and works with the quick tap.
After a reboot memory went to 48 and all works fine.
Any way I think it is the best OS till now.
I'm having the same prob with YouTube..., java error etc..., so this looks to be a common problem with .122 and .131... :28:
Agree, this is oceans better than the stock one Vodafone are using which I think is .78.. :)
I rolled mine back to .78 yesterday..., and used it for a while.., it's like the phone is running in treacle!..., went back to .131 and there is such a difference...
You get a nice full keyboard in Portrait mode too....
One bit I'm still lost on is how you change your ring/sms/email tones when the phone is on the charger?, just can't see how you can alter it..., it always uses the "stock" settings that the phone originally came with... (i.e. the old style ringing phone)
just upgrade from .131 to .141
- camera really improve - fast response
- mem leak will share after 24-48 hour
- other things...not really seeing the improvement significantly
upgrade from .131 to .141 already:
- camera really response very fast. Love it !
- screen tapping during browsing is Surprisingly VERY accurate (during browsing, when you need to tap the menu or you need to fill in information, you don't even need to zoom first, tap, there you go....never miss again or must zoom 2x)
- looks like mem leak is still an issue. start up 8:48 pm with 44.7 mb - 10:57 pm 33 mb
- browsing speed not much different than .131
- keyboard...accurate, just like .131
- it is true there is a bug in "lock issues", i'm fine though, not much using this feature
- accelerometer better than .131 (.122 also better than .131)
8 hours after upgrading, when I was on the phone, it reset by itself (just like we do battery pull)...gosh...
But after this reboot, the browsing "suddenly" becomes very fast (I mean significantly improve).
Now, I will update the mem leak again after this sudden reboot....probably the mem leak is improving too??
over all...It's fun to upgrade to .141