A few things I have noticed...
Been running now for 24 hours..., and I've noticed the free memory has dropped from 45mb to 33mb..., could be a bit of a leak going on there...?
The other thing I have noticed is that when I turn the phone from portrait to landscape it doesn't always seem to happen, and I have to give it a swift tap to make it change....
Few days ago i installed .131 and it work very well, only issue I have that the you tube not work it come whit an error connection: java.lang.illegalargumentexception:expecting small float
Someone have idea what should I do to fix this??
Same here,but for me the memory dropped from43 to 26 in about 1 week.
Originally Posted by ColinAlbright
For me it does not want to quickly change from landscape to portrait and works with the quick tap.
After a reboot memory went to 48 and all works fine.
Any way I think it is the best OS till now.
Go to .131..., so much better..
I'm having the same prob with YouTube..., java error etc..., so this looks to be a common problem with .122 and .131... :28:
Agree, this is oceans better than the stock one Vodafone are using which I think is .78..
I rolled mine back to .78 yesterday..., and used it for a while.., it's like the phone is running in treacle!..., went back to .131 and there is such a difference...
You get a nice full keyboard in Portrait mode too....
One bit I'm still lost on is how you change your ring/sms/email tones when the phone is on the charger?, just can't see how you can alter it..., it always uses the "stock" settings that the phone originally came with... (i.e. the old style ringing phone)
Surely V4 is for 9530 only and not the 9500? I have been given to believe the radio is qiute different and this is network determined so in essence trying to load V4 could be dicey. At this stage of the game 131 seems to be the best. This Os Ihave been running for 3-4 days now no hitches at all !!
Originally Posted by jlevy73
Last edited by 654321ROD; 04-29-2009 at 03:12 AM.
You are very correct, my bad. Radio is networked determined and therefore v4 will not work on the 9500. I have deleted my previous post as to not invoke any confusion. Thanks for pointing this out.
Originally Posted by 654321ROD
just upgrade from .131 to .141
- camera really improve - fast response
- mem leak will share after 24-48 hour
- other things...not really seeing the improvement significantly
upgrade from .131 to .141 already:
- camera really response very fast. Love it !
- screen tapping during browsing is Surprisingly VERY accurate (during browsing, when you need to tap the menu or you need to fill in information, you don't even need to zoom first, tap, there you go....never miss again or must zoom 2x)
- looks like mem leak is still an issue. start up 8:48 pm with 44.7 mb - 10:57 pm 33 mb
- browsing speed not much different than .131
- keyboard...accurate, just like .131
- it is true there is a bug in "lock issues", i'm fine though, not much using this feature
- accelerometer better than .131 (.122 also better than .131)
8 hours after upgrading, when I was on the phone, it reset by itself (just like we do battery pull)...gosh...
But after this reboot, the browsing "suddenly" becomes very fast (I mean significantly improve).
Now, I will update the mem leak again after this sudden reboot....probably the mem leak is improving too??
over all...It's fun to upgrade to .141
Tags for this Thread