Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617
Results 129 to 135 of 135

  1. #129
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    PIN
    Various
    Device
    9530
    OS
    4.7.0.167
    Posts
    65

  2. #130
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    Crackman V6 with 148 base
    Posts
    16

    No sound on PINs?

    I can't get any sound notifications for PINs I receive that ARE NOT from BB Messenger.

    As in if you sent me a pin via Messages --> Compose New PIN. I will not hear my custom notification. Emails and regular BBM messages are fine, just not through the way mentioned above.

    And before anyone asks, the person who is pinning me is on a corporate BES account that does not allow BBM.

  3. #131
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    ohio
    PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    5.0.0.428
    Posts
    4,387
    Quote Originally Posted by Delidgamond View Post
    I can't get any sound notifications for PINs I receive that ARE NOT from BB Messenger.

    As in if you sent me a pin via Messages --> Compose New PIN. I will not hear my custom notification. Emails and regular BBM messages are fine, just not through the way mentioned above.

    And before anyone asks, the person who is pinning me is on a corporate BES account that does not allow BBM.
    try going into sound profiles and edit the profile you are talking about.. then go to messages, then level 1 make sure that one is set properly, and to always play sound, and then PIN and do the same



  4. #132
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    Crackman V6 with 148 base
    Posts
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by jnepsa View Post
    try going into sound profiles and edit the profile you are talking about.. then go to messages, then level 1 make sure that one is set properly, and to always play sound, and then PIN and do the same
    I already did that when trying to troubleshoot it earlier. In fact these are the exact same settings I had on my last OS version where I didn't have this problem. The only thing I can't remember is if I am using this OS, or Lycindrical's hybrid.

    I also had someone different pin me in the same way and I did not get a sound notification.

  5. #133
    sunkast Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Delidgamond View Post
    I already did that when trying to troubleshoot it earlier. In fact these are the exact same settings I had on my last OS version where I didn't have this problem. The only thing I can't remember is if I am using this OS, or Lycindrical's hybrid.

    I also had someone different pin me in the same way and I did not get a sound notification.
    Have you tried a battery pull, and a different profile altogether?



  6. #134
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    four one six
    Device
    Z10
    OS
    10.1.0.2342
    Posts
    49
    Quote Originally Posted by three6t View Post
    I updated to .419 and not all of my SMS messages are saying they are from the same person. Meaning all SMS messages are from the last person who sent me and SMS after I installed .419. Has this happened to any one else and is there a fix?
    i have this issue as well. anyone of any fixes for this? are we gonna get any beta os love?

  7. #135
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    four one six
    Device
    Z10
    OS
    10.1.0.2342
    Posts
    49
    my wish came thru!

    .591 just got released here! i just hope the sms issue is resolved in this build.....

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •