Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
Results 97 to 104 of 135

  1. #97
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    East Tennessee
    Device
    Storm 9550
    OS
    5.0.0.1015
    Posts
    89
    Quote Originally Posted by MePascal View Post
    @tnhwyman

    Looks like that application is only being supported for these devices so far.

    Nokia/Symbian S60 Devices
    Windows Mobile Devices
    Sony Ericsson Devices

    YouTube Help
    Thanks,

    just feels strange since the Youtube app was on my Storm 9530 when I bought it back in Nov., and all the way up to this 419 upgrade. I might try and load it with BBSak like I did the Google Voice app a few days ago.



  2. #98
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Volunteer State
    Device
    None
    OS
    Virtuous 3.26.605.1*
    Posts
    1,977
    Quote Originally Posted by tnhwyman View Post
    Thanks,

    just feels strange since the Youtube app was on my Storm 9530 when I bought it back in Nov., and all the way up to this 419 upgrade. I might try and load it with BBSak like I did the Google Voice app a few days ago.
    Yeah.
    I have that app. I thought you were wanting a different YouTube app.
    Two suggestions for the YouTube app for the storm.
    First one would be to resend your service books. The other would would to run apploader and be sure that you did not select to take it off your device in the app configuration screen.
    Good luck. :fing02:
    Posted via mobile device

  3. #99
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    ohio
    PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    5.0.0.428
    Posts
    4,387
    Quote Originally Posted by tnhwyman View Post
    Thanks,

    just feels strange since the Youtube app was on my Storm 9530 when I bought it back in Nov., and all the way up to this 419 upgrade. I might try and load it with BBSak like I did the Google Voice app a few days ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by MePascal View Post
    Yeah.
    I have that app. I thought you were wanting a different YouTube app.
    Two suggestions for the YouTube app for the storm.
    First one would be to resend your service books. The other would would to run apploader and be sure that you did not select to take it off your device in the app configuration screen.
    Good luck. :fing02:
    Posted via mobile device
    The google youtube app and the vzw pushed one are different apps



  4. #100
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Volunteer State
    Device
    None
    OS
    Virtuous 3.26.605.1*
    Posts
    1,977
    Thanks Josh.
    I wondered about that.
    Posted via mobile device

  5. #101
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    ohio
    PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    5.0.0.428
    Posts
    4,387
    Quote Originally Posted by MePascal View Post
    Thanks Josh.
    I wondered about that.
    Posted via mobile device
    No problem



  6. #102
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Poland, Cz-wa.
    Device
    Blackberry 9530
    OS
    v5.0.0.419
    Posts
    11
    Im still new in the upgrading thing so im asking is it worth upgrading from the basic OS to this one ? whats better about it ? Are there any major problems ?

  7. #103
    sunkast Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by feelin View Post
    Im still new in the upgrading thing so im asking is it worth upgrading from the basic OS to this one ? whats better about it ? Are there any major problems ?
    Yes.

  8. #104
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    CA
    PIN
    THIS!!!
    Device
    STORM 9530
    OS
    OS BBC Hybrid v10! Tmobile
    Posts
    136
    Got to say, this OS is awesome! I have been holding EDGE since release! I am TMO unlocked and everything works like it is suppose to and more!

Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •