Page 7 of 113 FirstFirst ... 567891757107 ... LastLast
Results 49 to 56 of 902

  1. #49
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Kittery, ME
    PIN
    305BC4D1
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    4.7.0.1xx v3.5
    Posts
    542
    Quote Originally Posted by Stiefler07 View Post
    it seems faster then .122 hybrid i did with the CDMA and Java, 3.5 was nice also, i guess we have 3 solid hybrids amongst us
    i agree this seems to run very well so far. going to keep it and see how it runs overnight.



  2. #50
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Ohio
    Device
    Moto Droid/HTC Eris
    OS
    2.0.1/2.1
    Posts
    3,385
    Wow i just had a big drop in memory, 11.2 drop, hopefully after awhile it will settle in for me
    100th post! Whoo! :dance: :beerchug:
    Last edited by Stiefler; 04-11-2009 at 10:36 PM.

  3. #51
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Kittery, ME
    PIN
    305BC4D1
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    4.7.0.1xx v3.5
    Posts
    542
    Quote Originally Posted by Stiefler07 View Post
    Wow i just had a big drop in memory, 11.2 drop, hopefully after awhile it will settle in for me
    damn my memory has stayed constant so far...we will see in the long run though.



  4. #52
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Ohio
    Device
    Moto Droid/HTC Eris
    OS
    2.0.1/2.1
    Posts
    3,385
    i dont know what would cause it to drop that fast within 15 minutes.... i have the normal five apps running...

  5. #53
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Kittery, ME
    PIN
    305BC4D1
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    4.7.0.1xx v3.5
    Posts
    542
    Quote Originally Posted by Stiefler07 View Post
    i dont know what would cause it to drop that fast within 15 minutes.... i have the normal five apps running...
    i know .122 radio has messed with some peoples phone as far as memory...try the .113 radio code...platform 144



  6. #54
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Ottawa
    PIN
    #PinFriday
    Device
    Storm2 9550
    OS
    .1049 hybrid v2
    Posts
    402
    Quote Originally Posted by Stiefler07 View Post
    i dont know what would cause it to drop that fast within 15 minutes.... i have the normal five apps running...
    hm, thats odd, I havent seen it drop to anything lower than 52mb on meterberry
    wonder if anyone else will report a similar drop
    my suggestion is swap the radio for .113 or .109, depending on your device's best

  7. #55
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Kittery, ME
    PIN
    305BC4D1
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    4.7.0.1xx v3.5
    Posts
    542
    Quote Originally Posted by lyricidal View Post
    hm, thats odd, I havent seen it drop to anything lower than 52mb on meterberry
    wonder if anyone else will report a similar drop
    my suggestion is swap the radio for .113 or .109, depending on your device's best
    i booted at 54.4MB went as high as 54.8MB now sitting at 53.2MB.

    if it does have issues ill swap to .113 radio file.

  8. #56
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Ohio
    Device
    Moto Droid/HTC Eris
    OS
    2.0.1/2.1
    Posts
    3,385
    i'm thinkin the leak is my theme, but just surprised bc ive never seen it drop that fast....

Page 7 of 113 FirstFirst ... 567891757107 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •