Page 29 of 113 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979 ... LastLast
Results 225 to 232 of 902

  1. #225
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    PIN
    an assortment of numbers and letters
    Device
    9530 Storm Verizon
    OS
    Newest
    Posts
    145
    Quote Originally Posted by Stiefler07 View Post
    download the files he shrunk and copy and paste them in
    in the java folder or the cmda? im pretty sure its java.. but just checkin ..



  2. #226
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Ohio
    Device
    Moto Droid/HTC Eris
    OS
    2.0.1/2.1
    Posts
    3,385
    Quote Originally Posted by liljp41 View Post
    in the java folder or the cmda? im pretty sure its java.. but just checkin ..
    Yup in the Java folders, the only thing that goes in the CDMA folder is one .sfi folder

  3. #227
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    PIN
    3049709A
    Device
    storm
    OS
    .122
    Posts
    2

    5.0

    Thank you, Lyricidal! This Storm has turned me into a gadget geek. A woman with three kids (one in college!) shouldn't be that interested in this stuff, right?



  4. #228
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    9530
    OS
    4.7.0.1xx
    Posts
    39
    Memory usually drops 10mb + over night for me with 4.7... Don't know what it is on his hybrid but I lost only 1mb. Running .90 radio

  5. #229
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    PIN
    an assortment of numbers and letters
    Device
    9530 Storm Verizon
    OS
    Newest
    Posts
    145
    Quote Originally Posted by Stiefler07 View Post
    Yup in the Java folders, the only thing that goes in the CDMA folder is one .sfi folder
    aight thnx.. good look



  6. #230
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Ohio
    Device
    Moto Droid/HTC Eris
    OS
    2.0.1/2.1
    Posts
    3,385
    Quote Originally Posted by liljp41 View Post
    aight thnx.. good look
    np let me know how it goes

  7. #231
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Ottawa
    PIN
    #PinFriday
    Device
    Storm2 9550
    OS
    .1049 hybrid v2
    Posts
    402
    Glad to see the positive reviews,
    currently uploading a newer version with more 5.0 files (use the same links - Just the Java is already up, other two still loading and will be done in 15 mins)
    working just like the original
    still not noticing anything in terms of graphical changes/options, but it seems snappy and smooth to me

    gotta go for a luncheon today, so I will work on more once I get back

  8. #232
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Scottsdale, AZ
    PIN
    T OF GUINN
    Device
    9550 Storm 2 Verizon
    OS
    5.0.0.607/643 (OOAK)
    Posts
    940
    Quote Originally Posted by lyricidal View Post
    Glad to see the positive reviews,
    currently uploading a newer version with more 5.0 files (use the same links - Just the Java is already up, other two still loading and will be done in 15 mins)
    working just like the original
    still not noticing anything in terms of graphical changes/options, but it seems snappy and smooth to me

    gotta go for a luncheon today, so I will work on more once I get back
    When will the new additions be ready?

Page 29 of 113 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •