Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 9 to 16 of 19

  1. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Device
    BlackBerry Z10
    OS
    10.0.9.2743
    Carrier
    Verizon
    Posts
    7,929
    Quote Originally Posted by sabisgeek View Post
    Yep...ASAP

    Actually, OS5 isn't that bad, and my 8520 is BLAZING fast. I think OS 5 is comparable to OS6, and the main advantage of OS5 over OS6 is the app screen, IMO. Give me my app screen over the Tray any day.
    OS 7/PlayBook OS takes care of the speed issues.



  2. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Far away...
    Device
    8520
    OS
    5.0.0.1036
    Carrier
    Du
    Posts
    712
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Jerde View Post
    OS 7/PlayBook OS takes care of the speed issues.
    True, but its not like my 8520 will get to have OS7 on it right?

  3. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Cairo, Egypt
    Device
    Z10-1
    OS
    10.2.1.3247
    Carrier
    Etisalat
    Posts
    543
    This build is generally good :
    1- Battery Life : It's Solid .. Min. Discharge rate : 0.1/hour .
    2- Memory : This maybe the only worst thing in this build .. suffers from few memory leaks.
    That's what I've noticed for now




  4. #12
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Device
    BlackBerry Z10
    OS
    10.0.9.2743
    Carrier
    Verizon
    Posts
    7,929
    Quote Originally Posted by sabisgeek View Post
    True, but its not like my 8520 will get to have OS7 on it right?
    That just means you'll have to get the new 9900 when it comes out! SWEET!!

  5. #13
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Device
    BlackBerry Z10
    OS
    10.0.9.2743
    Carrier
    Verizon
    Posts
    7,929
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganayni94 View Post
    This build is generally good :
    1- Battery Life : It's Solid .. Min. Discharge rate : 0.1/hour .
    2- Memory : This maybe the only worst thing in this build .. suffers from few memory leaks.
    That's what I've noticed for now
    That's pretty good battery life. How much talk time is that with?



  6. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Cairo, Egypt
    Device
    Z10-1
    OS
    10.2.1.3247
    Carrier
    Etisalat
    Posts
    543
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Jerde View Post
    That's pretty good battery life. How much talk time is that with?
    Actually I don't talk a lot ! Maximum 20 minutes .. But I think it's great.

  7. #15
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Far away...
    Device
    8520
    OS
    5.0.0.1036
    Carrier
    Du
    Posts
    712
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Jerde View Post
    That just means you'll have to get the new 9900 when it comes out! SWEET!!
    Actually, I want the curve touch
    I stick to anything that has its curves

    Are you getting the 9900? It looks awesome, but I'm not sure how the tiny touchscreen will hold up.

  8. #16
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Device
    BlackBerry Z10
    OS
    10.0.9.2743
    Carrier
    Verizon
    Posts
    7,929
    Quote Originally Posted by sabisgeek View Post
    Actually, I want the curve touch
    I stick to anything that has its curves

    Are you getting the 9900? It looks awesome, but I'm not sure how the tiny touchscreen will hold up.
    The more I think about it, the more I'll get the Bold Touch. The touchscreen will be more for a better browsing experience and gameplay more than anything.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Official: OS 6.0.0.526 for BlackBerry Curve 9300 via Fido
    By Joe Jerde in forum 9300/9330 3G Operating Software
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-06-2011, 04:44 PM
  2. Official: OS 6.0.0.526 for BlackBerry Curve 9300 via AT&T
    By sabisgeek in forum 9300/9330 3G Operating Software
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-28-2011, 12:00 PM
  3. Official: OS 6.0.0.448 for BlackBerry Curve 9300 via Vodafone
    By Joe Jerde in forum 9300/9330 3G Operating Software
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-20-2011, 07:16 AM
  4. Official: OS 5.0.0.997 for the BlackBerry Curve 9300 from Telefonica
    By Hodges in forum 9300/9330 3G Operating Software
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-05-2010, 01:10 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •