Page 16 of 24 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 128 of 187

  1. #121
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    305/310
    PIN
    GA (jaja!)
    Device
    Bold 7000
    OS
    5.0.0.566
    Posts
    3

    Error Found - Lack of Notification Options in Profiles for UberTwitter?

    I know this isn't as exciting as threaded SMS or BBM5, but...

    I cannot seem to find any version of 5.0.0.xxx that will allow me to set Sound Notifications for UberTwitter... I have tried every build that I could find on this site of the 9000 5.0 OS, and I have tried each available version of the UberTwitter (including the UT builds for the 4.5, 4.6 OS)

    So when I go to "Edit Profiles" or "Set Sounds/Alerts", the program is not there!! Facebook and Browser show up and work fine, however.

    Have seen UT program work on an identical 9000 running 5.0.0.238, with the ability to set the sounds for the notifications. He was using the UT designed to operate on the 4.7 OS, so at least I know it works!...

    Deleted IT Policy, phone is unlocked, it's been wiped several times.

    Something I'm missing???


    P.S. ... I think I just lost my forum V-card ... Forgive me if this is too long :bigeyes:



  2. #122
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    PIN
    20cc035f
    Device
    9500
    OS
    4.7.0.141
    Posts
    1

    Battery life with new 5.0.0.238 ROM

    Hi all
    Can you share with me the battery life of this ROM, it seems drain the battery lfie too much. i can use only 24-36hours for next charge.Pls advice the right way to uprom. thanks

  3. #123
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    ohio
    PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    5.0.0.428
    Posts
    4,387
    Quote Originally Posted by 0hGreat View Post
    I know this isn't as exciting as threaded SMS or BBM5, but...

    I cannot seem to find any version of 5.0.0.xxx that will allow me to set Sound Notifications for UberTwitter... I have tried every build that I could find on this site of the 9000 5.0 OS, and I have tried each available version of the UberTwitter (including the UT builds for the 4.5, 4.6 OS)

    So when I go to "Edit Profiles" or "Set Sounds/Alerts", the program is not there!! Facebook and Browser show up and work fine, however.

    Have seen UT program work on an identical 9000 running 5.0.0.238, with the ability to set the sounds for the notifications. He was using the UT designed to operate on the 4.7 OS, so at least I know it works!...

    Deleted IT Policy, phone is unlocked, it's been wiped several times.

    Something I'm missing???


    P.S. ... I think I just lost my forum V-card ... Forgive me if this is too long :bigeyes:

    So far any thrid party app has lost the ability to set sounds in the buids .230 and up. Something to do with the way the API was coded in these builds.. I would guess the someone else you saw must have had some type of hybrid or not .238.

    As for battery life on this build i dont have the phone, but do you have any 3rd party apps that are always running?



  4. #124
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    16
    Wirelessly posted

    So nobody know why gmail application not working?

  5. #125
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Device
    Bold
    OS
    5.0.0.238
    Posts
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by demzzy View Post
    yep, i did

    dont understand whats the problem
    I have read somewhere that you have to disconnect your internet connection, bc the DM is looking for the latest original OS.

    Try and let us know.



  6. #126
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    ohio
    PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    5.0.0.428
    Posts
    4,387
    Quote Originally Posted by nubiescript View Post
    Wirelessly posted

    So nobody know why gmail application not working?
    I dont believe the gmail app has been working on 5.0 builds because the developer(GOOGLE) has not updated it

  7. #127
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    305/310
    PIN
    GA (jaja!)
    Device
    Bold 7000
    OS
    5.0.0.566
    Posts
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by jnepsa View Post
    So far any thrid party app has lost the ability to set sounds in the buids .230 and up. Something to do with the way the API was coded in these builds.. I would guess the someone else you saw must have had some type of hybrid or not .238.

    As for battery life on this build i dont have the phone, but do you have any 3rd party apps that are always running?
    Thanks jnepsa, that makes sense. I will have to double-check what that guy's running in terms of a hybrid.

    I was also unable to set sounds for UT on the .90 and .190 builds as well, which predates the .230 ... Possibly because I loaded .238 then downgraded, I didn't flush out some of the settings?

  8. #128
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    ohio
    PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    5.0.0.428
    Posts
    4,387
    Quote Originally Posted by 0hGreat View Post
    Thanks jnepsa, that makes sense. I will have to double-check what that guy's running in terms of a hybrid.

    I was also unable to set sounds for UT on the .90 and .190 builds as well, which predates the .230 ... Possibly because I loaded .238 then downgraded, I didn't flush out some of the settings?
    it could possibly be that way in all 5.0 builds I dont know as I dont use that program

Page 16 of 24 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •