what happened to explorer and firefox and why cant i make google my home page?
did u do the browser fix? turn off wifi and check if u have internet. if u don't, http://www.blackberryos.com/forums/b...ing-bbsak.html
Originally Posted by axleberry
Last edited by BlackberryBlake; 09-30-2009 at 11:35 PM.
Thoughts [and findings] so far.
- The boot sequence appears to take longer than .190 (but I can deal).
- I like the Threaded SMS Messages; however, I dislike how it doesn't always clear the "New Message Indicator"—from the homescreen and the LED Indicator.
- Maybe its just a bug… But I am unable to change my homepage in Browser. The default is: "http://device.home", and its driving me nuts.
- I cant comment on the Battery Life, just yet. But when I was running .190, I personally was getting great Battery Life. I believe I was up to one-and-a-half days with "Moderate Use".
- I have Pandora, Evernote, Google Sync, Google Voice, and Google Maps currently installed on my device.
- I cannot get Pandora to work properly, as of this post. I am going to try to re-send the Service Books and hopefully that'll fix the issue.
Another thing I noticed… With .190, the BB Charging Pod would not work. It would display an incorrect voltage or something like that. This does not hold true with .238—Thankfully!
10-01-2009, 07:42 AM
as far as the new message indicator not clearing, if you're talking about sms, i noticed you may have to physically scroll over the message just like a bbm. maybe that'll help
10-01-2009, 07:45 AM
I think I'm on my third day or second day? i forgot. LOL i've got 3 more bars with moderate use
oh btw, i just remembered.. it's kinda weird but after i installed the os, i remember that something popped up and said that it can't install google or something but as i recall i don't have any google apps.. oh well..
10-01-2009, 07:49 AM
cheers - but i am happy with bbcrackman's v3 with .301 base. I prefer it to Xonz 2.1 as i find the radio is superior.
Originally Posted by torreyblack
I dont use viigo 2 or quicklaunch so xonx may be a better choice for you - good luck
10-01-2009, 10:08 AM
this link is dead..
Originally Posted by Batman
10-01-2009, 10:11 AM
this ones dead too...
Originally Posted by carina5711
Tags for this Thread