Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 49 to 56 of 112

  1. #49
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Boston
    PIN
    Ask me too
    Device
    Torch 9810
    OS
    7.0.0.474
    Carrier
    AT&T
    Posts
    39
    Quote Originally Posted by docloco86 View Post
    Can anyone post the cod files and alx files for Windows Live Messenger 2.0.48 and Google talk? Apparantly it works in os 5.0.0.190 but I cannot install it as APP world does not work and the OTA download says I do not meet the minimum requirements most probably because this is the BETA OS.
    Oooooo...rarely do I want these as bad as I want these now. Anyone have these that can PM me?



  2. #50
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Device
    BOLD 9000
    OS
    .266
    Posts
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by MrTaz30 View Post
    Oooooo...rarely do I want these as bad as I want these now. Anyone have these that can PM me?
    Oh man that would be huge!! Is this true??mfg:

  3. #51
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Douglas, MA
    PIN
    ........
    Device
    ßOLD 9000
    OS
    5.0.0.XXX
    Posts
    77
    Glad I installed this beta, much better than .100 I was running. Although they didn't fix the browsing glitch how it shuts the web browser when using the back key, the browser overall still sucks, slow and buggy.

    Viewing pictures are much cleaner, no more reaching the end and watching it spazzing out. The SMS threading was a shock, took a little to get use to but liking it now. Don't want to repeat what others have said, I'm just curious when they will come out the "official release" of the 5.0 platform. However can someone explain to me if they are working on this then why are they still working on the 4.6.x???



  4. #52
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bowling Green, KY
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    5.0.0.XXX
    Posts
    756
    Quote Originally Posted by wickedways View Post
    Glad I installed this beta, much better than .100 I was running. Although they didn't fix the browsing glitch how it shuts the web browser when using the back key, the browser overall still sucks, slow and buggy.

    Viewing pictures are much cleaner, no more reaching the end and watching it spazzing out. The SMS threading was a shock, took a little to get use to but liking it now. Don't want to repeat what others have said, I'm just curious when they will come out the "official release" of the 5.0 platform. However can someone explain to me if they are working on this then why are they still working on the 4.6.x???
    I haven't experienced the back key glitch with my browser and mine is really responses and renders pages very quickly. I may not be understanding how to reproduce this problem though.

    5.0 official is likely a couple months out but we will see more leaks that will get better and better between now and then. By the end of the year there are devices launching with 5.0 official so they have to be getting close.

    As for the 4.6, someone will probably have a better answer, but my $.02 is they will continue to try and fully optimize the 4.5, 4.6, and 4.7 versions until the 5.0 official comes to market. You would have to assume it will die then.

    All my opinions only

  5. #53
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    uk
    PIN
    ask me
    Device
    bold
    OS
    v5.0.0.464
    Posts
    5

    Smile

    Been using this os on o2 uk for a few days now and can't find a fault with it. The threaded sms with emoticons rocks, the browser loads pages really fast and my battery life has been extended. In all this os is much smoother and more responsive than all the other v5's I have tried which is all so far. I will be sticking with it for sure. Just hope they update the apps to run on 5.2 soon. Just to add I have had no clock loading on screen constantly,no freezing,crashing or rebooting and no problems with the browser.
    Last edited by jason-s; 09-01-2009 at 08:58 AM.



  6. #54
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bowling Green, KY
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    5.0.0.XXX
    Posts
    756
    Quote Originally Posted by jason-s View Post
    Just hope they update the apps to run on 5.2 soon.
    We are getting very close

  7. #55
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    NC
    PIN
    "No Pin For You!"
    Device
    The Bold
    OS
    5.0.0.130
    Posts
    35
    I was not feeling 190. I am waiting for the next great OS to come out.

  8. #56
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bowling Green, KY
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    5.0.0.XXX
    Posts
    756
    Quote Originally Posted by MRobb View Post
    I was not feeling 190. I am waiting for the next great OS to come out.
    5.0.0.204 should be leaking soon

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •