My problem is that I had 282 installed with the crackman ver 1 hybrid
Is there anyway to tell on the device that the Xonz ver 9 hybrid id installed?
In Option>Advance option>Aplication>Modules
Thanks - it didn't install
I think even my desktop manager install is messed up
I got my first forced reboot this afternoon. I was on a phone call and attempting to simultaneously configure a wifi connection. Rebooted during the setup. No problems since. Battery life is wonderful :D
Hopefully in the next version a lot change due try making a hybrid using 5.0 base... wish me luck:laugh2:
(the install location for the Hybrid has to be C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research In Motion\Shared\Loader Files\then the "9000-v188.8.131.521_P184.108.40.206"folder
so that the added files are put into that folder
Is that correct?
Here would be the corrected instructions ????
1. Uninstall all other OS from PC thru add/remove programs
2. Download and install .291 to PC 220.127.116.111
3. Download Hybrid 0.9a
4. Double click on v0.9 and follow instructions to install it over .291 (chose the usual path in
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research In Motion\Shared\Loader Files\9000-v18.104.22.1681_P22.214.171.124
5. Back up your phone AND 3rd party apps (click on guide in my signature and there are steps for each process)
6. When back ups all done, wipe your phone with BBSAK
7. If you would like to shrink the OS, here is a link to Shrink-A-OS: Shrink-A-OS
8. Delete vendor.xml file in c/program files/common files/research in motion/app loader, scroll to the bottom (if you use shrink a os, it deletes it automatically)
9. Double click on loader.exe or from shrink, click launch loader.exe
10. Wait for it to be finished, then restore everything thru Desktop Manager
11. Do 3 60-second battery pulls (pull battery, wait 60seconds, replace battery, wait till phone boots up, repeat total of 3 times)
12. Set everything up the way you like it and enjoy your phone :)
Keep us posted :)
Anyone else having issues activating on BES after loading the hybrid?
Wiped Blackberry using BBSAK
Activation errors out
Xonz, I've already installed the hybrid, but i can't find Doc2Go. There's a Doc2Go ver 1.007.036 module (without word2Go, Slide2Go, etc), but there's no icons of them. Can you help me?