Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 8 of 34

  1. #1
    ChiefT's Avatar
    ChiefT is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    PIN
    249E3C14
    Device
    Bold 9000
    OS
    4.6.0.266
    Posts
    2

    5.0.0.130 Upgrade Issues

    After upgrading I noticed that:

    1. The only browser option is MediaNet or Hotspot.

    2. Can not change home page

    3. Can not download DocsToGo update. Kept getting error 907. Saw this on other downloads as well.

    4. Blackberry Store app will not run.



    Other tan these issues seems to be stable!



  2. #2
    sunkast Guest
    Welcome to BlackberryOS. Have you re-registered the HRT table and resent your service books? As for App World, it is not compatible with this OS version.

  3. #3
    mindy is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    NYC
    Device
    Torch
    OS
    6.0.0.337
    Posts
    201

    hi

    I agree. Blackberry application World does not run on .130. But you do get option on wifi of Internet explorer and Firefox. Its os is shaky but beautiful.



  4. #4
    Neolantis's Avatar
    Neolantis is offline BlackBerryOS Grand Master Follow Neolantis On Twitter
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    2,578
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiefT View Post
    After upgrading I noticed that:

    1. The only browser option is MediaNet or Hotspot.

    2. Can not change home page

    3. Can not download DocsToGo update. Kept getting error 907. Saw this on other downloads as well.

    4. Blackberry Store app will not run.



    Other tan these issues seems to be stable!
    Same issues here, email deleting a problem too. freezes every time

  5. #5
    mhop02 is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    PIN
    249E9CC8
    Device
    Bold
    OS
    5.0.0.90
    Posts
    33
    My issues w/ .130:

    -Keeps dropping connection w/ bluetooth between phone and Blackberry wireless gateway that I have in my car (biggest issue)

    -No option for Internet Browser (only Hotspot and Media Net)

    -App World doesn't work

    -Media app is weird: videos, music, ringtones, etc are all seperated

    -Can't activate my premium docs to go acct w/ my (keygened) registration key
    Last edited by mhop02; 07-29-2009 at 09:49 PM.



  6. #6
    Seanren78's Avatar
    Seanren78 is offline BlackBerryOS Master Follow Seanren78 On Twitter
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Hermosa Beach, CA
    PIN
    Ask Me
    Device
    9550
    OS
    Personalized Hybrid
    Posts
    2,179
    Quote Originally Posted by mhop02 View Post
    My issues w/ .130:

    -Keeps dropping connection w/ bluetooth between phone and Blackberry wireless gateway that I have in my car (biggest issue)

    -No option for Internet Browser (only Hotspot and Media Net)

    -App World doesn't work

    -Media app is weird: videos, music, ringtones, etc are all seperated

    -Can't activate my premium docs to go acct w/ my (keygened) registration key
    Welcome to Blackberry OS!! Sounds like you may need to do a complete wipe and re-install. Have you tried additional battery pulls before you go that route?

  7. #7
    mhop02 is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    PIN
    249E9CC8
    Device
    Bold
    OS
    5.0.0.90
    Posts
    33
    Quote Originally Posted by Seanren78 View Post
    Welcome to Blackberry OS!! Sounds like you may need to do a complete wipe and re-install. Have you tried additional battery pulls before you go that route?
    yea i know the troubleshooting tips. Thanks though. I know these issues come w/ the territory of a beta so I'm not complaining. I just wanted to know if anyone had similar problems and/or knew any workarounds to some of these issues.

  8. #8
    Seanren78's Avatar
    Seanren78 is offline BlackBerryOS Master Follow Seanren78 On Twitter
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Hermosa Beach, CA
    PIN
    Ask Me
    Device
    9550
    OS
    Personalized Hybrid
    Posts
    2,179
    Well if there is anything else I can do to help please let me know.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •