Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 25 to 32 of 55

  1. #25
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Wales...
    PIN
    PM Me and you shall Have....
    Device
    Bold 9700
    OS
    5.0.0.442
    Posts
    54

    Exclamation

    I seem to have the .291 in an update via DM on TMo UK... if some one tells me how I can see if I can get a dump of the OS from the PC

    Last edited by Jonas-Smith; 07-27-2009 at 05:05 PM. Reason: BETTER PIC



  2. #26
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    East Of MI
    PIN
    Just Ask
    Device
    9XXX
    OS
    x.x.x.xxx
    Posts
    535
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonas-Smith View Post
    I seem to have the .291 in an update via DM on TMo UK... if some one tells me how I can see if I can get a dump of the OS from the PC

    You talking about ripping the OS off the phone? It's very easy if you have the right tools, but there's a how to on one of these sites. See if I can find it for you.

  3. #27
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Wales...
    PIN
    PM Me and you shall Have....
    Device
    Bold 9700
    OS
    5.0.0.442
    Posts
    54
    Quote Originally Posted by ausch View Post
    You talking about ripping the OS off the phone? It's very easy if you have the right tools, but there's a how to on one of these sites. See if I can find it for you.

    I could rip the OS from the PC or isnt an option...



  4. #28
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    East Of MI
    PIN
    Just Ask
    Device
    9XXX
    OS
    x.x.x.xxx
    Posts
    535
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonas-Smith View Post
    I could rip the OS from the PC or isnt an option...
    Is it installed? Do you have the actual file of the OS on your computer or no?

  5. #29
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Wales...
    PIN
    PM Me and you shall Have....
    Device
    Bold 9700
    OS
    5.0.0.442
    Posts
    54
    Hang on...
    Last edited by Jonas-Smith; 07-27-2009 at 05:16 PM.



  6. #30
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Wales...
    PIN
    PM Me and you shall Have....
    Device
    Bold 9700
    OS
    5.0.0.442
    Posts
    54
    Where would they be located... I installed the update via the DM

  7. #31
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    East Of MI
    PIN
    Just Ask
    Device
    9XXX
    OS
    x.x.x.xxx
    Posts
    535
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonas-Smith View Post
    Where would they be located... I installed the update via the DM
    If it was installed on your computer. It'll be located in the Add/Remove programs section on your computer.

  8. #32
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Wales...
    PIN
    PM Me and you shall Have....
    Device
    Bold 9700
    OS
    5.0.0.442
    Posts
    54
    Looks like the update was pushed via the DM and not onto my PC

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •