Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 17 to 24 of 32

  1. #17
    ausch is offline BlackBerryOS Addict
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    East Of MI
    PIN
    Just Ask
    Device
    9XXX
    OS
    x.x.x.xxx
    Posts
    535
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    So Ausch how is it shaping up?
    It's fine now, the first 30 minutes, hour weren't the best. But it's seems repsonive, fast, file free seems to stay steady if not it just goes down barely now. The battery life is pretty good so far as well.



  2. #18
    Bryan is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein Follow Bryan On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by ausch View Post
    It's fine now, the first 30 minutes, hour weren't the best. But it's seems repsonive, fast, file free seems to stay steady if not it just goes down barely now. The battery life is pretty good so far as well.
    Sounds good so far

  3. #19
    ausch is offline BlackBerryOS Addict
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    East Of MI
    PIN
    Just Ask
    Device
    9XXX
    OS
    x.x.x.xxx
    Posts
    535
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    Sounds good so far
    Yeah it's nice. Gotta test it out for the rest of the day and night to see how it fully, but I might have to stick with this one for a while. At least until 4.6.0.305 leaks.



  4. #20
    conquerorxts is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    26

    new link for The bold os 4.6.0.282!!!!

    you don't need to go to the official website.

    RapidShare: Easy Filehosting

  5. #21
    Bryan is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein Follow Bryan On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by conquerorxts View Post
    you don't need to go to the official website.

    RapidShare: Easy Filehosting
    Merged threads



  6. #22
    dbltap is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Device
    9800
    OS
    6.0.0.214
    Posts
    6
    Doing the normal backup, device switch, os install, restore apps, restore data....

    The Facebook app reached up and bit me in the backside. The FB app took over as the default calendar and then my Enterprise Activation would not load a service book for my Notes mail. Could not force it to send a new CICAL service book for Notes in any way.

    Wipe device, install OS, restore apps WITHOUT FB, restore data. Bingo. All is well.

    That *&%$* FaceBook app needs to be deleted from the WORLD!

  7. #23
    Morganizer's Avatar
    Morganizer is offline Blackberry Whore
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bowling Green, KY
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    5.0.0.XXX
    Posts
    756
    Quote Originally Posted by dbltap View Post
    Doing the normal backup, device switch, os install, restore apps, restore data....

    The Facebook app reached up and bit me in the backside. The FB app took over as the default calendar and then my Enterprise Activation would not load a service book for my Notes mail. Could not force it to send a new CICAL service book for Notes in any way.

    Wipe device, install OS, restore apps WITHOUT FB, restore data. Bingo. All is well.

    That *&%$* FaceBook app needs to be deleted from the WORLD!
    The facebook app has been doing that since the last version which really sucks. The first thing I do each time is delete the facebook CICAL from my service books. This is a flaw that needs to be addressed by RIM on future releases.

  8. #24
    Morganizer's Avatar
    Morganizer is offline Blackberry Whore
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bowling Green, KY
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    5.0.0.XXX
    Posts
    756
    For the love of the facebook app, just downgrading now to .282 :/

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •