can somebody re-confirm that bbm .57 is not working?
huuufffttt.. thats pitty, not to support current official version of bbm.. --"
I went down to .610 today because I could not get BBM to work after a few wipes and reinstalls. Additionally, although poynt installed, apparently it could not run due to missing some files. So refine my statement above:
* Noticeably longer batter life (over .554 and early OSes)
* Voice Connections were clear and stable (no reverb or noise)
* Speaker phone seemed to work better (people on the other end noticed an improvement, over 554)
* Package included 5 default games (I haven't seen texas hold em in a while)
* Package included BBM (which didnt work) and BB App World (which didnt work, but did after redownload/reinstall)
* Memory leaks appear to be missing (the device was very stable for the 3 days I had it on and no reboots or noticeable memory loss)
* BBM 18.104.22.168 works (make sure you have Blackberry Maps installed or it won't)
*UPDATE Ok so I decided that I would attempt to fix Poynt while I had some time today. I loaded some older versions of the net_rim_bb_ibs* files. Apparently in Blackberry Master Control Program these files are linked to the Blackberry Maps core application. If you choose to install with out this application (I use Google Maps, so I wanted to save some room), then BBM and Poynt and probably a host of other things do not work. After reinstalling with Blackberry Maps, the files loaded correctly and the blackberry was in love with it's apps again (now if I could only get BES to give me some love, story for another day).
Last edited by MrTaz30; 05-20-2010 at 03:13 PM.
and now it is become official (Optus_Mobile_Pty_Limited_9000_22.214.171.1241), does it still have problem with the bbm?
Anyone finding problems with memory leak?
The new sms/mms icon shows up even after viewing all new msgs. You have to do this twice for it to clear. Mostly everything when clicking the ball, it will click twice, taking you one more step further into the menu, very annoying.
Memory improved, web browsing hasn't changed. The 4 or 5 apps I run works fine. Overall, not impressed.
Lock is back works great, and smooth..Bad Battery Time, also with restart every time wrong battery status..
Tags for this Thread