Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 25 to 31 of 31

  1. #25
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Device
    9000
    OS
    5.0
    Posts
    1

    Voie jitter fixed????

    Quote Originally Posted by wallcrawler View Post
    I've been running .610 for a few days now and haven't had a single complaint. Memory and battery are fantastic, and after testing everything imaginable I could I've found nothing to be wrong with it.

    Has the voice jitter issue been fixed on these later 5.0 builds? That is my biggest issue with all of the 5.0 builds i have tried so far....
    Thanks!



  2. #26
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Device
    Torch 9800
    OS
    6.0.0.600
    Posts
    42
    Quote Originally Posted by Donovanj View Post
    Has the voice jitter issue been fixed on these later 5.0 builds? That is my biggest issue with all of the 5.0 builds i have tried so far....
    Thanks!
    I haven't had any problems with this since upgrading .... I think they may have finally fixed it!

    Now if @#!@%! AT&T would just make this build official ...

  3. #27
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    NYC
    PIN
    Bwahahaha!
    Device
    Tour 9630 & Sto
    OS
    Always Changing
    Posts
    161
    Quote Originally Posted by wallcrawler View Post
    I haven't had any problems with this since upgrading .... I think they may have finally fixed it!

    Now if @#!@%! AT&T would just make this build official ...
    Who cares if it's official? You can have it on your BB if it's official or not.



  4. #28
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Device
    Torch 9800
    OS
    6.0.0.600
    Posts
    42
    Quote Originally Posted by dbone15 View Post
    Who cares if it's official? You can have it on your BB if it's official or not.
    You're right (and I've been doing that for a long time now) ... it was more of a general rant about the slack-asses over at AT&T. They still don't have a 5.0 OS supported, which leaves no hope for me that they're going to upgrade BIS either anytime soon. :evil:

  5. #29
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Not Idea
    PIN
    IN MY A$_
    Device
    8310->9530->9000
    OS
    5.0.0.XXX
    Posts
    35
    forgot to mention batt life in my review, its great for me, best i have had since .314 and satrted swapping radio's till i up'd to 464.



  6. #30
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    PIN
    Ask Me
    Device
    Torch 9800
    OS
    6.0.0.XXX
    Posts
    20

    New OS

    When the New OS Update for the Blackberry 9000 coming out or least working on it?

  7. #31
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Device
    Bold.
    OS
    5.0.0.5929 (1004)
    Posts
    38
    Here is a mirror should anyone need it: MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service
    BBOS Download Center is working for me now; however, I had a few issues trying to download it earlier.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •